Practice what you preach

2hourglass

Silver Member
Hmmm - picture the scene - woman wakes and takes dog for a morning amble in the glorious sunshine - nips into garden to fill up bird feeders (greedy *******) on way back into house spots a few weeds, some new plants not yet into beds, the budlea (sp?) needs trimming, the pots needs watering - 2 hours later - whats missing from this story - no water, no shake - nearly passed out in garden, dozey mare - so lesson for all, make sure you get your fluids down you before doing anything strenuos - after cooling down i'm off to down a big one:D:D

Awww 2hg hope you are feeling better now.It is so easy to do that isn't it. Have a big one 4 me too :eek:

Feeling much better now - so stupid, no easy to become blase if you're feeling good you just crack on with the day - there we a couple of double entandres in my post, 'm sure the men will pick up on them !!!:D Keep on drinking:booboo:

Wow, I'm impressed you did sooooooo much before your first shake!!!!

Glad to hear you are feeling better now.

x

Thanks CF ....to be quite honest I am just not hungry or thirsty in the morning and have to really force myself, I know it's not good and of course I would tell someone else off but... only just had my second shake - will squeeze another in at 11ish - promise xx

Back