Pregnant and slimming world

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
I joined sw 16 weeks ago and iv just found out im pregnant do i still have to play for group someone told me i wouldn't have to anymore.

I'm pregnant, can I still come to my Slimming World group?

A: Yes, with the support of your midwife. Slimming World's Food Optimising system provides a healthy, well-balanced diet and an ideal way to prevent excess weight gain when pregnant. We have developed a policy with the support of the Royal College of Midwives in which we ask you to get your midwife's consent to continue attending your group.

Your Consultant will give you a Weight Management form for your midwife to sign and you must bring this with you to your group and get it signed at each check-up throughout your pregnancy. This will ensure your Consultant can support you in managing your weight in the way that is totally safe for you and your baby.

Doesn't say you don't have to pay, I think you do, we've had pregnant members and they do pay.

ok thanks

Congratulations Pizzle x

There is a pregnancy & slimming world 'sticky' above the main forum, have a wee look through it you'll find other people doing SW whilst pregnant and maybe get some tips and advice from them x :)

Back