Pretty dresses here i come!

Well...
Like the title says, I'm a bit of a podge nowadays! Since april alone I have put on 16lbs. So rather than doing a crazy quick fix diet I am determined to go the slow but sure route. I want my Body confidence back! Red day

Today's menu :

B- tangerine, apple 2x Wholemeal toast from 800g loaf ( HEB + 3 syns) with marmite.

L- Celery, Ham, pickled onions, laughing cow extra light (hea), muller light.

T- homemade wedges (HEB), steak, peppers, mushroom, ketchup (2 syns)

S - highlights ( 2 syns)

Ahhh Sunday's!
Think I'm going to try a green day today. I have quite the appetite today so see how I get on!

B- 1Xwholemeal (4 syns), scrambled egg (HEA).

L- spaghetti, laughing cow extra light (HEA), lean bacon (HEB).

T- Jacket potato, Tuna in brine (HEB), salad cream (2.5 syns), tobasco sauce.

S- mullet light, tangerine, celery, apple.

Thankyou LinzLinz! I need the luck! Been through a rough year but starting to get everything on track and hopefully nows the right time to tackle my weight! X

Gutted. Really messed up last night! Stuck to plan and decided to have two gin and slimlines.... Then a packet of mini cheddars, boost chocolate bar and 2 dry white wines!! Yesterday was 57 syns :(. Drawn a line under it and divided the remainder of my syns for the week by 6 which gives me roughly 4-5 syns per day.
Fresh start today!
Going to have a red day!

B- 2x weetabix (HEB), 200ml s.s milk (HEA). Tangerine.

L - Chicken salad, apple, mullerlight.

T- Quorn burger (0.5 syns), 57g Wholemeal roll (HEB), lean bacon, mushroom, ketchup (2 syns), roasted peppers, courgette.

E- 30 day shred DVD.

I will have a small bum!!!

Bit of a change!!

B- 2x eat smart sausages (1 syn), 1x Wholemeal roll (HEB), ketchup (1 syn).

L- 42g all bran (HEB), 150ml s.s milk.

T- 2 x morrisons meat free burgers (1 syn), Wholemeal roll (6 syns), mushroom, courgette, peppers, ketchup (1 syn).

9 syns. Oh well, il continue to work hard on my 30 day shred and drink litres of water!
Does anyone else feel really gutted if they mess up on their syns?

Going to attempt a green day. I feel so naughty when having green days! So many carbs (it feels it after a red day) and all bloated! But they say it works so here goes again!

B- 1x weetabix + 20g allbran + 175ml s.s milk and a cuppa tea.

L- mushroom omelette, salad.

T- Veg stirfry, noodles and blackbean sauce (3.5 syns).

S- tangerine, apple, maybe a mugshot.

E- 30 day shred.

Ahh feeling so motivated today. Already done my 30 day shred!

Red day

B- 3x eat smart sausages (1.5 syns), lean bacon, scrambled egg, toast (HEB), ketchup (1 syn)

L- veg and lamb stew, tangerine.

T- stirfry veg, blackbean sauce (3.5 syns), egg noodles (I think this is HEB? Please correct me if not!)

S- apples, tangerines, mullerlight, carrot sticks.

Have a great day :)

Ooops I haven't posted for a while. Very busy with Christmas!

B- just right (HEB), semi skimmed milk (HEA), tangerine.

L- 2x Wholemeal toast (heb), spaghetti hoops, apple.

T- homemade potato wedges, 2x meat free burgers (1syn), salad, ketchup (1 syn).

S- tea, mini cheddars (6.5 syns).

E- 30 day shred and walking into town at a fast pace!

Good luck all!

P.s I also had a square of chocolate whilst making chocolates.. Oops! (about 4 syns).

Right... Christmas was a right off! I spent a day on plan and got invited to do many family dinners I utterly sucked!
Never mind - still a few months till bikini weather so let's rock n roll! (I'm also back to starting weight 10.6) RED DAY!

B- lean bacon, scrambled egg, 1 x Wholemeal toast (HEB).

L - tuna in sunflower oil (5 syns), salad and tangerine.

T - 2x meat free burgers (1 syn), homemade wedges and veg.

E - 3 mile jog, 30 day shred and swimming!

Good luck all!

A bit off subject, but I feel awful and just want to cry and I have nowhere else to vent.
Iv recently moved back home after deciding uni isn't for me and my mum does nothing but pick at me over the most trivial things and moans and questions me on things I do (I'm 24!). I had potato and a meat free burger for my lunch and she barked 'I thought you were on a diet'! I spend my whole life in my room leaving only to jog or see my boyfriend (he lives 3 hours away by train so see each other every other weekend) and just cry all the time cos I can't find a job. I send so many cv's out a day! But it's breaking my heart that my mum's attitude is so bitter. For 2 years we have got on great, I was never home much before then cos of her attitude and stayed out of her way! Even my dad comments 'what is she moaning about now'. I can't take it anymore!! My friends have all moved away and lost contact and I just can't afford the expense of going down the pub anymore. I sound sad but I really am lonely. I want to move to be with my boyfriend but at this rate i dont know how it will happen. Sorry for the rant.

Red day.

B- 1xweetabix, all bran (heb) and 125ml semi skimmed milk. Tea!

L- 2x meat free burgers (1 syn), homemade wedges. Salad

T- 2x pork medallions, cabbage and leek, onion gravy (2syns)

S- mullerlight, apple

E- 30 day shred (may relieve my stress).

Sorry to hear things aren't going so well for you right now but you keep on track with your diet and keep thinking about how great you will look and feel at target

Big smile best foot forward
X

Just had to send virtual hugs, as you sound so down. Hope things pick up for you soon. Best of luck x

Thankyou for the positive messages :). It is greatly appreciated. sticking to plan and continuing on the job hunt with my head held high!

Green day today

B- 2x Linda McCartney sausages (4 syns), scrambled eggs and spaghetti hoops.

L- homemade spaghetti napolitain (0.5 syns)

T- homemade spicy rice with veg and pork (HEB)

S- mullerlight, tangerine, apple.

E- 30 day shred and 30 min walk.

Thanks again for the support - good luck everyone!

Just a quick post

B- 2x Linda McCartney sausages (4 syns) scrambled eggs, spaghetti hoops, mushrooms, ketchup (1 syn)

L- homemade tomato and basil soup

T- meat free burger (1/2 syn), Wholemeal bread (HEB), slimming world chips, ketchup (1 syn), salad.

S- fat free yoghurt, fruit, options hot chocolate (2 syns)

E- still shredding!

Good luck everyone :)

Change of plan...

B- all bran, fruit, milk (HEA)

L- 2x meat free burgers, egg, bacon, wedges, salad.

T- roasted veg, reggae reggae chicken fillet (4 syns) rice.

B- eggs, bacon, mushrooms, sausage.

L- chicken breast with a large salad

T- leftover goose with vegetables.

E- still on the shredding!

Decided to cut out carbs a little more this week, have a party on Saturday that I want to lose a few extra pounds for.

Good luck everyone!

Hello honey, hope you're feeling a bit better? Big virtual hug to you xxx

Hope the diets going well for you xxx

Back