Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

PRODUCTIVE DAY

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fatstitcher, 26 November 2010 Social URL.

1. fatstitcher

fatstitcher Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    My OWn
    Productive day today...
    1. Went Drs and she has filled in forms for "Activity on Referal" in other words Exercise on Prescription - gives me 12 weeks heavily subsided membership of local leisure centre gym. Also booked in for full blood test inc. Cholesteral and Diabetes!!
    ...2. Went to Weigh in - lost 2.5lb - yipee
    3. Walked to and from group - 2 miles

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You can get gym membership on the NHS? OMG!!!
    Is this means tested or can anyone get this?

Well done on the loss this week and your productive day :)

4. laura2481

laura2481 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(12.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i imagine it will only be certain areas that fund this :( like some areas give vpuchers for slimming world membership and others don't. I'm only guessing though- I've never heard of it and I'm guessing as well therre must be some medical reason other than being overweight eg high blood pressure.. but don't quote me, I'm speculating :)

5. laura2481

laura2481 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(12.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ps well done on your productive day and good loss at WI :D

6. fatstitcher

fatstitcher Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    My OWn
    What is AoR? | Activity on Referral | NHS Northamptonshire

The above is the link for the Northamptonshire site but it does state its available countrywide - so i suggest you contact your Doctor or practice nurse.
    I qualified as I have hypertensive blood pressure, am obese and also have stress n depression.
    Have took the form to local leisure centre and am waiting to hear from them.
    Michelle

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.