profile help

dino4

the weight part, do i need to calculate my weight myself or is there somewhere that i input my weight details and it does it for me lol

if you click on my ticker ask to get your own if you put your height and weight in and then target weight it will do the rest for you and each week you go and update your ticker to how much you have lost you have to copy and paste the code into your signiture and by getting there click cp user at top then click edit signiture which you then paste the code in there should come up. sorry bit short and sweet hope it helps you a bit i saw you had no replys but just about to run out the door to grab my little one before late. if you still stuck give us a shout and i will get back to you when i get home.
xxxx

bumping for you to see.

pmsl!! i was away looking for it!!!

tried to do a weight signature but cant get it to upload not sure what i am doing wrong
xx

might be because you havent got 50 or more posts babe
get posting then try lol.

you at 61 posts now hun try now to do it, if you still have trouble let us know xxx

i cant get the ticker html details transferred over onto my signature at the boxes below the main signature

Back