• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

PSE Classes - Over 18s

Dear All

This thread has been put up for purely educational purposes only!... Many of you appear to have missed crucial PSE classes from high school therefore I would suggest that you take copious notes from this thread :)

It may be necessary to have the first couple of lessons as Q & A in order to identify the areas in which you need more knowledge.

:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
heheh... lucky you miss. we had some embarassing classes on sex ed... i remember my form tutor describing exactly how we should help the guy put a condom on just to make sure that he has it on right!... hehe.. incase he is a complete dope and puts it on upside down or something

good grief? Gosh I dont think ya would get that where I was, nuns ran the college, any wonder I am the way I am???

no ollie was going to help me with that, not sure where to put it never mind switch it on

ok well... first things first... take all the wrapping etc off the damn thing... you may wanna turn it on before you put it in or maybe after... :p i think its a personal choice thing!.... you want me to draw you a diagram for exactly where it needs to go in?...

lol, got no sex ed at school.. got most of it later on in life!
But ya see ollie growing up with nuns I am still a virgin!! Also releigon purposes as well. :p