Punch up in Sainsburys!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by carbaddict, 7 December 2006 Social URL.

1. carbaddict

carbaddict Full Member

Can you believe this! Women were fighting in my local Sainsburys this morning over......wait for it.......

Because they were marked down to 1p each!!! Yes 1p!!!

Whatever next!! I did get some thought I could give them to my kids mates...since we seem to have a full house almost every night at the moment!! So I'm going to unwrap them all....without eating them luckily chocolate isn't my weak spot! and put them in a jar with help yourself on!! Oh I got 80!!! thats 80p!! Thats 2000 small chocolates! I think the kids will love me!!

Bargin or what!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

ace bargain hunter !!
  4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Ahhhhh - I've just posted on your other thread CA wondering why on Earth you were dismantling 80 advent calendars!! Mystery solved!! :D
  5. carbaddict

carbaddict Full Member

Sorry RD! Got carried away with excitement that I managed not to eat any choc!!
    Russiandoll likes this.
  6. Ivy

Ivy Silver Member

Nuthin like a scrap in the local supermarket - if there is a more beautiful sight - i've yet to see it.

Poetry in motion.

They are just so perfectly Xmas them Advent calanders.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.