Puppy insurance?

LaurenLouise89

Hi there all,

just wondering if anyone can reccomend a good company for puppy/dog insurance will be getting a boston terrier puppy at the beginning of december and wanting to get well prepared especially with insurance (we had 2 terriers previously which have both sadly passsed now and i didnt have insurance for either which was an expensive mistake especially after one was diagnosed with epilepsy!) so this time want to make sure im covered just incase. there are so many about of course all claiming to be the best....any advice? thanks!

only one i looked into was RSPCA do there own and i liked the fact 20% of the cost goes straight to help the animals and their costs but it was almost £25 a month...i thought that seemed steep but seem as i havnt had it before is this standard cost :-/

I've got a cat & the company who I am with also insure dogs, I'm at work at the mo & can't remember the companies name.

However, what I would suggest is when you look at the insurance provided make sure cover is for life & not just a £? amount then if your dog does get a longterm illness you know you'll be able to provide the care they need for life.

All my dogs are with Pet Plan. Lifetime cover for all ailments. We got caught put by E&L with a dog, they exclude things after a year, so if its life long your not covered or if it happens again.

Back