Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Hey Minimins,

What is the best way to make the soup?

Any tips/advice much appreciated.

x

Last edited:
dont cos it tastes rank!!! ;)

I did taste it but i don't know if i made it right :|

some people add a bit of pepper or curry powder, as long as you follow the instructions youre fine. dya think its too thick or just tastes weird?

i use electric hand whisk and make it with the amount of boiling water specified on the LT carrier bag.

you're not meant to add anything at all to the soup (but people DO report still losing weight - personally i would rather not risk it!)

i have gone off it now, but preferred it thicker rather than thinner, so used a little less water than specified, on occasions.

The best way to make the soup taste half decent is as follows:
1. Take it back to the chemist and swap it for a chocolate shake.
2.Make up the chocolate shake and enjoy.
3. Never get the soup again. Always ask for shakes.

Hope this helps :)

The best way to make the soup taste half decent is as follows:
1. Take it back to the chemist and swap it for a chocolate shake.
2.Make up the chocolate shake and enjoy.
3. Never get the soup again. Always ask for shakes.

:8855::8855::8855:

Whenever I had the soup, I made it up as per the instructions on the bag. Sometimes I liked it, Other times it would make me gag :confused:

I make it with about 400mls of just boiled water, mix with an electric hand blender for about 30s or so and to me its just like an ordinary cupasoup maybe just a fraction less flavour.

I love the soup and actually look forward to it as my last meal of the day. Mine gets shaken well with about 400ml of water and then I warm it in a pan on the cooker. Tastes delicious and no lumps.

By the way I didnt buy a shaker. I got a sports bottle with a screw top lid. Works wonders. One for home, one for work - no bother at all.

Back