Quorn Cumberland sausages

Yep, all 1 syn now

can I just ask, did the cumberland ones used to be free? Because I have a box in my freezer that I am positive is the old recipe (they are REALLY old) they don't say "new best ever" on them and they don't have and vegetable oil in the ingredients list like the new normal ones do. Also they have a best before date of january this year so they must be old (being frozen when I bought them).

Therefore, I believe I still own a box of free quorn sausages :cool:

dirtydancing said:
the red onion and rosemary ones are free.

Do quorn do red onion and rosemary now? That would be so cool as I can't find Linda mccartneys anywhere! Asda and stains bury r supposetp stock them ur mine don't!

can I just ask, did the cumberland ones used to be free? Because I have a box in my freezer that I am positive is the old recipe (they are REALLY old) they don't say "new best ever" on them and they don't have and vegetable oil in the ingredients list like the new normal ones do. Also they have a best before date of january this year so they must be old (being frozen when I bought them).

Therefore, I believe I still own a box of free quorn sausages :cool:

Hi, I'm pretty sure the old ones are free yeah.. the new ones that are synned now have 'new best ever' on. Somebody should confirm this though, how lucky of you to still have them!! :) x

The boxes were only labelled 'Best Ever' for the transition period from the old recipe to the new one. Now the whole range has been rebranded and they don't say that. But yeah, if the best before date is January then it is likely they are the old recipe :)

I have a box of Linda McCartney's sausages just the plain ones, do u know how many syns r in these now please, I'm just starting again n it seems like a lot of things have changed ???, thanks guys would really appreciate it

Back