Re start at slimming world!!

So after doing very well at slimming world, got to my 10% I got bored, as you do!! so decided to leave and go to ww!! after trying that for a few months and realizing it wasn't for me.... IM BACK!! lol!! bonus was I had still lost 2.5lb since leaving SW in march :)

Looking to use this is my diary!! so if anybody would like to join :) feel free!! starting afresh tomorrow morning.... so fingers crossed!! x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

so done not to bad today.... been worse cause I'm on a 15 hour shift :( eaten;

2 x alpen light bar HEb
half a pint of skimmed milk HEa
melon, strawberries and banana!SS
chicken breast grilled with chicken and sweetcorn rice 2 syns
curly wurly 6 syns

tomorrow will be a challenge when I'm tired !! positive thinking needed lol!!

Tiredness kills me too karen, try drinking loads of water, I also take a vitamin C supplement when I am tired seems to help, I know its common sense our bodies crave the bad stuff when we are tired but actually if we eat well, lots of fruit, high energy carbs and protien our bodies respond better than if we shove chocolate and crisps inside us...keep up the good work you are gonna look fab on your wedding day :)

Claire x

Welcome back! I had two months off dieting (not like you, changing groups!) and I regret it BIG time. Best of luck!

thanks guys :) off today so feeling positive, have no idea what I'm going to eat!! will post later!! in fact maybe I should plan ahead!? any ideas? xx

well today was another hard day.... I was traveling about collecting my daughter from Scotland, 4 hour round trip on the train!! I would normally pig out on chocolate and crisps!! so was having slight withdrawal symptoms lol!!

ate today:

2 x alpen light bar HEb

low fat supernoodles
muller light yoghurt
snack a jacks cheese an chive 5.5
pasta with tuna mayo 2
curly wurly 6

total syns 13.5

maybe not ate enough!! :(

The most important thing is that you didnt pig out and you made sensible choices, its a big thing in the change of lifestyle....if you didnt eat enough for one day its not going to be damaging to your diet, you just need to be back on track with SW from today...which I am sure you will be....CYPRUS CYPRUS CYPRUS :)

well today wasnt too bad, took the kids swimming so got a bit of excercise, went food shopping and it took me ages trying to find suitable free foods!!! eeeek nightmare!!kids on holiday eating chocolate and cream cakes!! WILL POWER!! lol

today's food!

B-two satsumas

Lunch-subway 6 inch wheat chicken breast and salad, packet of quavers (5)

Tea-fry light bacon, eggs, beans and SW chips!
sugar free jelly (0.5)

Snack-curly wurly (6)

thought my bread was my HEb but not sure now :( gutted!!

total syns 11.5
no idea what the subway was :(

hello :)

Well just finished a 15 hour shift, so hard not to pick!! today's food :

Breakfast- 1/2 a galia melon

Lunch - scrambled egg made with milk from HEa and some baked beans

Dinner - pasta and sauce, cheese leek and ham (1) with some wafer thin chicken

Snacks -
curly wurly (6)
Blue Riband Biscuit (5)
golden delicious apple

2 x alpen light bars as my HEb

Total syns 12

Excellent day Karen well done!

Which day is your weigh in day? I am sure you will have done great this week :)

thank you, weigh in is on a Tuesday night :) got two more weigh ins after that, before we go to Cyprus/wedding!!

Hoping for a 2lb loss !? PMA

You can do it :) just be really good for the next couple of days....beetroot is really good cos its a diuretic and just make sure you have some super free foods in there, my cousin used to swear on green plums and chicken....whatever works for you just go for it!! :)

today was a good day!! I'm such a fussy eater, wish I wasn't :(

today's food;

Breakfast- 1/2 a galia melon

Lunch - boiled egg, 2 slices of brown bread 800g (1xHEb) (2)

Dinner - chicken breast grilled with grilled potatoes and sweet corn

Snacks -
curly wurly (6)
snack a jack (3)

1 x 800g brown bread HEb

Total syns 11

well done you! Yesterday was my supposed holiday day where I could have a treat...I was so looking forward to it....but I didnt really enjoy it that much, I did enjoy the frozen mars bar so in future that will be my treat.

Hope you have a great day today xx

I put a couple of turkish food recipes onto the summer sizzlers recipes in case you want to try.

Claire xx

ooh I'll have a look thank you :) I always look forward to treat day!! and then like, not enjoy it as much as I thought I would lol!! x x

Have a nice day :)

god I felt hungry today.... was supposed to have my dress fitting for the wedding but got delayed as my dress wasn't there :( normally I'd pig out... so done well I suppose!! jeeeeez !! weigh in tomorrow night.... nervous.com!!

today's food:

Breakfast- toast with golden syrup (2)

Lunch - 1/2 galia melon and a golden delicious apple

Dinner - chicken breast and noodles with soya sauce

Snacks -
curly wurly (6)
snack a jack (3)
sugar free jelly (0.5)
weight watchers hot chocolate (2)

1 x 800g brown bread HEb

Total syns 13.5

Well done yesterday and good luck for tonight - I am keeping everything crossed for you!!

Back