Re start at slimming world!!

Lost 3.5lbs wooohooooo:)

today's food was mostly fruit with a chicken and rice tea... then went to the cinema and had popcorn and a snickers.... treat night :)

still at work so super tired!!! I want to win the lottery lol!! x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you!!! thats fantastic.....see you will defo have that half a stone gone by the wedding :)) :D

Have a fab day xxxx

Ah you need to get your focus back as I am sure you want to look fab in your beach wear and more importantly your wedding dress :)

I have been really good again....god knows whats happened to me....only thing I havent managed to do is exercise as I swear to you the minute I started to do anything for me this evening the phone or email started...I am still working now but this could be a sale so I really dont mind :))

back on the positive train today!! my friend has treated me to a massage today so I'm thoroughly looking forward to that :)

How you feeling today? x

Oh how lovely, I would love a massage....preferably with a big hunky man doing it!!!

I am feeling good thanks, all ok, worked til really late last night but got up and tidied up this morning :)

well done ok today :) had my dress fitting, I felt like a princess !! spurred me on :)

today's food;

Breakfast- toast with golden syrup (2)

Lunch - 1/2 galia melon and a banana, muller light yogurt.

Dinner - tuna and sweetcorn pasta with lighter than light mayonnaise (1.5)

Snacks -
curly wurly (6)
snack a jack (3)

half a pint of skimmed milk HEa
1 x 800g brown bread HEb

Total syns 12.5

Brilliant well done you - I can't wait too see pics of ur princess dress :) we all need something to spur us on but you have the ultimate reason :)

I just downloaded this app for my iPod so I can use it easier :)

Have a great day x x

yes I have it on my iPhone, so it's to hand lol!!

had a shift from hell today, so done well to stick to plan:

Breakfast - alpen light bar

Lunch - 1/2 galia melon and a banana, muller light yogurt.

Dinner - chicken breast with onions, red pepper and cheese, leek and ham pasta n sauce (1)

Snacks -
curly wurly (6)
2x Oreos (5)

half a pint of skimmed milk HEa
2x alpen light bars

Total syns 12

Well had adisaster day yesterday... had the best intentions... had a BBQ and made chicken and a nice salad. ended up having a burger, roll, crisps, peanuts, 2 glasses of wine and a lot of vodka!!!!

Fail!!!

Bqck on it tomorrow, needless to say ill be not looking forward to Tuesday's weigh in. x

OH NO!!!!

You just need to keep to super speed for tomorrow and tuesday, loads of fruit, veg and salads...you will be fine for weighin :)

You probably didnt do as much damage as you though...but I have to say BRAVE WOMAN wine and vodka in the same night kill me...I always always end up ill if I mix them! :D

yesterday tried to make up for it :)

B - alpen light bar

L-melon and banana

D-boiled egg, grilled chicken, wafer thin ham, lettuce and a tiny bit of cheese

Snack- curly wurly (6)

weigh in tonight.... but got a birthday lunch before hand..... DANGEROUS!! lol

Hey

well for birthdays in out house, we normally buy chocolate croissants and have continental breakfast, I avoided and had one!! for lunch out I chose a duck wrap with salad NO CHIPS :)

lost 1lb!! so quite pleased with that considering the two disastrous days I had!! lol x x x

Thats really great well done...its all in the right direction, now just have to be super good before Cyprus, just one more weighin before you fly right? xx

hi :)

just a wee update to say that I had my final fitting, so need to keep my weight the same!! so decided to do a day on and a day off plan!

hope everyone is doing well :) x x x

Back