Refeed Diary!!

Hi Guen i did refeed strictly for 2 weeks and into the 3rd week but was ore relaxed with portions etc!
Teg im very gassy too lol i never ate veg before so im guessing its that..i eat loads of cabbage!
2 weetabix by the way with skied milk! Im sure skimmed milk is a massive help guys xxx

Gaz i snacked on an apple if needed but i really wanted to get out of the habit of snacking as that was why i was fat!! I snack now on low fat stuff and WW biscuits etc but no not really on refeed...start as you mean to go on xx

Gaz,
I found on refeed wk I wasnt able to eat as much as what the literature said. I more or less just stuck to the meals and didnt snack. You will be surprised how much food is actually on that list. You should start doing a menu plan for you refeed to be really prepared and kow exactly in advance what you are having when. Are ya going to do refeed for couple weeks?

Hi Tracy,
thanks for sharing your week 1 diary :)

Can I be a cheeky mare and ask you to share your week 2 one?

I'm at wi tomorrow and thinking of going onto refeed for christmas, but don't want to blow it.

Awww Jinnie im so sorry looks like i was a bit late to read your post..if you want to ask me anything hun send me a message, good luck xx

still maintaining?

Hi Tracy
You have done so well in maintaining and your tips are excellent.
I am not anywhere near maintaining yet but just wondered how you were doing.I don't know much of your dieting history but assume possibly incorrectly that you have tried other diets. What is it about this one that has allowed you to maintain your loss?Are you still having maintenance shakes or eating a healthy balanced diet and exercising?
I know that I have lost and gained over the years basically through not really paying heed to the rules of balance of food versus lifestyle, exercise etc.

Trace, thought you could have 2 HEAPED tbsps of veg???
Only things different I will try is in all honesty I will go 6oz and where you had bread I will have a small wholemeal pitta as I want to try to get away from bread and can I have brown rice instead of white. Otherwise thats a great help cheers babe xxxxx
i asked my pharmacist about the rice and she said try and have brown rice rather than white. oh and as for fruit try and have yellow dates as they are low in fat and very low in natural sugars

Hi tracy
im starting re feed tomoroow...never thought id be worried about eating!
im going to follow ur plan for the week, well two weeks until i get on track with eating.
can u tell me roughly how many cals u eat daily and how long are u refeeding now, please tell me it gets easy and that ur not obsessed with food.
did u lose much more weight on refeed?
please reply

Hello
Just a quick question, how long do you have to have the lipotrim maintenance?
I'm finding now that I'm having to buy food too, the lt is stretching my budget a bit.
Thanks for any answers you can give.
X

advice needed, ive got a party on the 1st may and another on the 14th, wgat would you all suggest, shall i reefeed for the whole 2 weeks or can i just refeed for odd days?

Hi Lisa, I'd love to know as well! I've only just started LT last week, so still a newbie, but have done a LT programme last year - only stayed on it for 2 weeks but I am determined to go the whole nine yards (and then some) this time. However, I have a wedding on 14th May, but don't want to refeed a week before the wedding to undo everything. Can I just refeed on the day?

I don't think it's possible to just refeed for one day. Why not have 2 shakes on the day itself and a low cal, high protein meal at night? Only salad and chicken and no alcohol! This will not kick you out of ketosis.

yeh, thats what im going to do for the 1st may, but for the 14th i am going to refeed the week before, coz i just cant go to my school reunion stone cold sober!!lol! so will let you know how i go on x

Day 1
Breakfast - LT shake or maintenance formula.
Lunch - LT shake or maintenance.
Dinner - 4oz chicken, diced and fried in a little water. 1 tablespoon of cabbage.

Day 2
Breakfast - LT shake/maintenance
Lunch - Small bowl of salad with tin of Tuna.
Dinner - Steamed cod fillet with 1 tabespoon of green veg.

Day 3
Breakfast- LT shake/maintenance.
Lunch - 4oz chicken breast with small bowl of salad.
Dinner - Steamed white fish with 1 tablespoon of green veg and small jacket potato(moisten with bit of skimmed milk).

Day 4
Lunch - 2 slices of WW danish bread, thin spread of low fat mayo and 1 slice of low fat meat( tesco light/WW). 1 small piece of fruit.
Dinner - Steamed fillet of fish, 4oz boiled rice, heaped tablespoon of sweetcorn. 1 fat free WW yogurt.

Day 5
Lunch - 2 slices WW bread, low fat mayo and 1 slice of low fat meat. 1 small piece of fruit.
Dinner - 4oz chicken breast, fried in a little water, half a jar of WW sweet and sour sauce, 4oz boiled rice. 1 fat free WW yogurt.

Day 6
Breakfast - LT shake/maintenance.
Lunch - Small jacket potato with Tin of Tuna, no butter. Small piece of fruit.
Dinner - 4oz diced chicken breast in a wholemeal pitta with 1-2 tablespoons of cabbage. WW fat free yogurt.

Day 7
Breakfast - LT shake/maintenance.
Lunch - 2 slices WW bread, low fat mayo and 1 slice of low fat meat. 1 small piece of fruit.
Dinner - 4oz diced chicken, 4oz pasta, half a jar of WW pasta sauce. WW Fat free yogurt.

Guys, i have just started LT and am desperate to eat some food. I am finding it really hard. If i come off the shakes for one day and eat chicken, fish, eggs and cheese for the day only, can i just go back on the shakes the folloiwng day. I am trying to find an incentive to continue the shakes - which incidenty make me bork!

Advice needed please - thanks guys!

Off for a day!

Guys,

does anybody know if it is possible to come off the LT shakes for just one day?

I would really like to have a day eating no carb foods to motivate me to stay on these horrible shakes.

Is it possible to eat no carb foods, stay in ketosis, and go back on the shakes the following day?

Really could do with some advice here - i'm desperate!

Many thanks

N

hi tracy.ive seen your refeeding plan,it looks yummy but is it ok for a bloke to use ? i have another 6 wk before refeeding so i am planning to be preparred for the big day.rob.

That looks like a really good/sensible plan im going to use taht when i refeed thanks x

Back