Reststarting

jenifur

Beginning of the year I lost over a stone on this diet in just under 4 weeks. I really enjoyed it as I never had to plan anything just a simple 2 shakes. It's quick and easy and gives good results. I am starting again tomorrow. Last time I only drank the banana n chocolate shakes. Can anyone recommend any others ?
Hope everyone's getting on well with their diet..

Hi ya hun!

I generally have the chocolate shake however I have tried the vanilla one which i was expecting it taste really sweet but it was, it was lovely. I also have the banana one ready to try but haven't given it a whirl yet... just hope it isnt too sweet!?!

Good luck with your weight loss journey x

The latte one is my fav especially as a morning one!

I also like the raspberry one really refreshing - not to keen on the strawberry one it tastes too much like kids milkshake to me - but it's not horrible.

I've tried them all the ready made ones except banana (I hate banana) and would have them all.

I tried the powdered ones and don't really like them - hate the caramel one which is a bugger as I now have a tin full I will not use!

I've just had the banana one for lunch, it's quiet sweet but it's still nice.... It's got me thinking.... I wonder what a scoop of chocolate would be like with a scoop of banana?!? I guess it wouldn't be as sweet and would hopefully taste like chocolate banana!

my favourites are the banana and latte ones, not so keen on the chocolate, it doesn't taste very chocolatey to me! got a tin of the strawberry yesterday, thats lovely too.

xx

Back