Revelation

fatgirl666

Hates to post
today im wearing brand new Dorothy Perkins size 22 trouser jeans. Im soooooo pleased. I bought them Monday and couldnt button them up. Infact i havent even looked in Dotty P's for 2 years.

Now they fit!!
Its a major step in the right direction im a 22/24 not 24/26 anymore. Woo hoooo for me.

Anyone else want to share something?

Just wanted too say yay for you! i didnt realise dps did size 22 jeans - im not tempted really........maybe il wait until i can squeeze into size 18s in like a million years! but its great for you - chuffed for you nd know the feeling as having got into 22s myself, amazing feeling isnt it!?

Awesome stuff hun!! Well done! :D xx

today im wearing brand new Dorothy Perkins size 22 trouser jeans. Im soooooo pleased. I bought them Monday and couldnt button them up. Infact i havent even looked in Dotty P's for 2 years.

Now they fit!!
Its a major step in the right direction im a 22/24 not 24/26 anymore. Woo hoooo for me.

Anyone else want to share something?

Well done not so fat girl - stop buying tho cause you be whizzing down the sizes:D:D

That's excellent stuff!

I bought a pair of jeans a few months ago which I thought would fit due to the next size up being too big. Oh they did up ok but I could not wear them out in public due to massive muffin tops! (it was really, really bad)
However, yesterday I thought I would give them a go, you know just to see... and they fitted!! Still a bit snug but no more muffins to be seen! Hooray! :bliss:

Mmmmm, muffins! :drool:

Stop that dribbling! Just think of this... in the Canadian Muffin Co in town they have a parmesan, sun dried tomato and almond one- I bet that put you off :D

:sign0137: What kind of fresh hell is that?! That is revolting! :giveup:

I knew that would work! Strange huh? I did have the other savoury one- this was before starting LT btw as I'm not one for cheating xxx got tooooo much to lose (in both senses of the the word!) xxx

Hey,

Thats great news - fitting into smaller clothes is the BEST FEELING in the world!

I wore a pair of trousers last night to poker that I bought over a year ago to slim into - and they now fit me! They are gorgeous and I felt sooooo great! AND the BEST thing EVER also HAPPENED.... Thy guy who I fancy asked me out!!! We are going bowling and cinema tonight... I got butterflies in my tummy! Its great - I feel like a teenager im sooo excited! :)

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Wow Julz, congrats on the date (and the trousers:))! What's he like? ;)

well....

Wow Julz, congrats on the date (and the trousers:))! What's he like? ;)

he makes my tummy do somersaults! :eek: super cool - i like him a lot and its real nice cos its so mutual... and we both love poker - and he is uber intelligent - a bit of a nerd like me - also quirky like me - and talks lots - and is really down to earth - and sweet - and funny - and when he touches me i get like electricity - and we have never been alone - its been intense build up - so im very excited at the prospect of being with him - :) xox

he makes my tummy do somersaults! :eek: super cool - i like him a lot and its real nice cos its so mutual... and we both love poker - and he is uber intelligent - a bit of a nerd like me - also quirky like me - and talks lots - and is really down to earth - and sweet - and funny - and when he touches me i get like electricity - and we have never been alone - its been intense build up - so im very excited at the prospect of being with him - :) xox

Gaz and HOwdy will be gutted - I think they were looking to 'break you in' after you year of abstinence :eek::eek:

Have a fab time - no tongues !!:D

Back