Roll up roll up! Minimins/LT calendar!!

BlackRose

Gold Member
I and another member who shall remain nameless cus she's too 'sheep'ish to suggest this herself ;), have come up with an idea.

In the spirit of keeping everyone going we think it would be a good idea to create a Calendar a la Women's Institute or Firemans calendar for all our successful dieters. Ya know...all the newly skinny minis posing for each month -clothes optional. I know if I was to pose in the nip hell or high water wouldn't tear me from those shakes.

Come on - all proceeds go to charity.

I'm holding auditions now -post your pics and volunteer for the Minimins Calendar!!

lmao :D:D:D

fire man one, with the guys, erm i think , Gaz n deff, Cankster should do it :D:D:D:D:D

yes yes yes!! COME ON FELLAS SHOW US WHAT YER MADE OFF!!! LOL

And I think a Rainbow Brite or She Ra pic would be very kinky indeed lmao lmao

BTW the firemans one,

only boxers n hats plz ;) :D:D:D:D:D :sign0151:

Does there have to be boxers?? Can it not just be hats? Ooh err!!

lol kinky :giggle:

here is my contribution...

ok so its nicole kidman, but aside from growing another 7 inches in height I am hope the rest of me will look like her when i'm at target!

:D lmao

Well....... only if I can be Miss October! :D

Gone at got meself a wicked halloween outfit (which I bought in size 8-10 and it's a little too big! Got to put some darts in it!).

Oooo, pick me, pick me!! Can then? Can I? :D

well at least I have a good long hose ;-p xx

havent you still got my portfolio I sent you xx

i thought I gave you it and the portfolio ;-)x

WoahXD musta missed that 1 :p Damn

I have a fireman calender from several years ago but still have it up, can't let it go to waste and I do like to recycle! *drools*

x

Heck when i reach my target (hopefully no later than january) i'd pose for anyone lol

I have a fireman calender from several years ago but still have it up, can't let it go to waste and I do like to recycle! *drools*

x

lmao -goodness people are up for this -especially those with long hoses eh? LMAO!!

class! That Sheep is a minx isn't she? lol

Back