Rookie on Slimming World

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by feistyfluxy, 14 September 2011 Social URL.

1. feistyfluxy

feistyfluxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(10.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming Worlds
    Evenin' y'all!

I'm 35 and have been with Slimming World for 9 weeks and have lost so far a stone and a half. I used to be a very athletic kind of girl with a 6 pack, but things went downhill at university when I was diagnosed with clinical depression that came along with comfort eating. Several stones later and realising I had problems breathing when I slept I had enough and enlisted a buddy to join me in my SW journey. Initially I was mega sceptical, but losing 3.5 lbs the first week was an eye opener.
    Target weight is 11 stone, and once I hit that I may try for 10, depends on how I look and feel.

My husband has eaten the same foods and lost a stone too, which is brilliant. We both are feeling better and look better! I joined this forum to hopefully get some additional motivation when I feel things are getting difficult.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatken

fatken Ken losing lbs to make £'s for children in need

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Old slimming world (green and original days )
    Hi and congrats on your loss so far !!!!! Sw definitely works (8 st loss on 2004 first time on it ) recently started it for a second time . Good luck on your journey to target , I'm sure you will get there !!

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations on your losses. You are doing very well.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.