ROUND 2 !

moocow27

well looks like im bk here again,was here at beggining of year after getting to 17st 11 went to docs n got put on orlistat,loved them for first few months lost nearly 2 stone then will power dwinled n kinda give up,then tried sw for awhile bt only lost afew ibs then left that n past few months been deluding myself thinking im big n happy i can b confident in my own skin,bt went to works xmas party at the wkend n felt soo uncomfortbale,think i was the biggest there everyone looked fab n i can c ppl looking at me,i had a dress on bt i didnt like it made me look preggy as got empire line under bust so i think ppl were asking each other if i was hiding summit,so made my hubby take me home after an hr,he was great wen i starting crying saying he loves me for me bt can c im not happy so decided to go to docs n got appt this morn,i asked them for gastric band bt he sed no way i dont need that,just need abit of help,n weighed me im now 16st 3 so its creeping bk up as i had got down to 15st in the summer n felt much better then,so here i am again round 2 n really hoping it will work this time,ive got my 30th paRTY in feb n altho i wont get into the dress i bought i wana look better than i do now,then theres my sisters wedding in may n im maid of honour so need to lose weight for that,so im hoping i can get it off n hoping ppl can give me advice n kind words
also kind of forgot what to eat on these tablets so if anyone cud help that b great thanks

hun i know what you mean about the chirstmas party and being the biggest one there... i have mine not this weekend but next weekend and they are alllllll soooo stick thin, last year i felt so uncomfortable and i know this year isnt going to be any different..

we are all here to help you hun, if you have not already start a diary, feel free to add me on facebook, and join in to challenges... you did it before and you can do it again.. :) we are all here to help through good, and bad times and wont ever judge you.. xxx

chin up, next years christmas party you will be the last one to leave because you will be having so much fun.. just stick with it and go for gold!!!

hi and welcome back :D i was here last year and just started again in september after putting weight back on, so your not alone, (only i have a hell of a lot more to go) like Kes said make a diary where you can track your food and record your feelings each day. I am sure plenty people will pop on and give you support!! Good Luck, just remember the 5g of fat per 100g rule and i am sure you will be fine, as like you said you have done it before :D

Hi sorry to hear you had such a miserable time - im sure people weren't asking themselves that but when you don't feel confident in your own body you do get a little paranoid we've all been there.

But maybe this party was a good thing it's provided you with the motivation again to start again!

Good luck and I hope all goes well! X

Back