Rows.. :(

Nell132

Just need to vent some anger.. Had a huge row with my OH as he can be so unsupportive/ selfish at times.

So the only thing I ask for is that I can watch eastenders (extremely petty but it's my TV/ I pay the TV license!) and usually, he just sits and slightly winged through it but leaves it to.. Anyway, today I've sat down to watch and he comes and sits next to me with a great big pepperoni stuffed crust pizza. So I turn to him and say "do you mind moving to the table and eat that"... (pizza/takeouts is probably number 1 reason why I put 3 stone on in the last year.. Funnily enough whilst I've been with him!) it went off like WW3 in the house, him telling me how he does a lot for me and asking why I'm allowed to sit and eat my food next to him.. Basically being such a massive s***

I'm so mad right now, we've been out all day for a picnic/ walk and I've had to sit watching him eat mars bars and biscuits and massive sandwiches all day, but I've just come to the end of my tether!

Urghh sorry for the rant, but I just don't understand sometimes why people have to act like that, he's lucky enough that he can literally eat whatever he wants and not put a pound on, and he really does, he can get through full bars of galaxy at night, sweets everything you name it, yet I struggle with keeping my weight off..

I was feeling really positive with this diet the last few days, but his selfishness is just starting to pull me down.

I've only got another stone to loose but it seems so far away... :(

When i first started Cambridge almost 17 weeks ago, my partner was exactly the same.
She wasn't supportive at all, she continued to eat take aways and junk infront of me 24/7, we never argued because i just put up with it, but slowly learnt that she was actually insecure about me losing weight & thought me being slim may mean i'm going to leave her lol.

10 days ago she started Cambridge with me, and she's being so supportive now, we're doing this together! We have no food in our house whats so ever, its great.

Maybe explain to your partner that you need the support, and would rather avoid all temptation where possible.

Thankyou! It's good to hear that other people have been through similar things!

I'm feeling better now, had a sulk and some water and probably feeling more focused than ever.. I have a habit on digging my heals in!

I've been reading your posts and your weight loss is truly inspiring! Well done and thanks again!

xx

Very proud of myself, will be at goal by christmas!

Back