• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Running Names Together

Since joint names are catching on, for pairs of people (like "Brangelina" and "Jedward"), my OH and I thought we might name our cat (Stouffer) and our new kitten (Zuul) with the joint title "Stoul". :D

Then we could say things like "Have you fed Stoul yet?" and not have to bother with saying both names. Genius! :cool:

My son, however says he would "Rather die" than use this excellent system. :eek:

What is your opinion of joint names? Are you a fan of their quirky creative nature - or do they make you want to punch journalists in the face and burn tabloid newspapers in huge bonfires of disapproval?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
I sign off for hubby, daughter and myself with KAL in emails (Kristin, Adrian and Lena), so we could be Kradle...... I like it!
:)
Woah, drinking really has a good effect on you...I normally just fall over!

LOL
Iv never really thought about this before.. but im deffinatly going to spend my spare time (when not listening to people talk about things i don't care about lol) mixing their names and seeing if i can come up with anything dirrrty or funny :D