saggy skin?

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
has anybody lost 5stone and got to target weight and managed to escape saggy skin? thanks xx

i would also love to hear about this plz,
ive got approx 6 st to lose, and am really worried about saggy skin.
my poor tum gave up the fight years ago , after 3 kids, but to be honest whether vim 16 st or 10 st that will stay covered up !
is there anything at all we could do to prevent it , for example on upper arms ? the bits i will want to show, eventually.

Yes! I have escaped saggy skin! Not very good at the old moisturiser thing either!

Edited to add I've lost 71lbs!!!

This is one of the most asked questions here I think. I think it's a concern that many of us face. I don't want saggy skin, but I'd take that over being obese any day of the week. I can hide saggy skin, but can't hide fat.

This is one of the most asked questions here I think. I think it's a concern that many of us face. I don't want saggy skin, but I'd take that over being obese any day of the week. I can hide saggy skin, but can't hide fat.

So true hun xx

Yes! I have escaped saggy skin! Not very good at the old moisturiser thing either!

Edited to add I've lost 71lbs!!!

You have just made my day lol!

Though i guess my mummy tummy is here to stay - im ok with that aslong as it gets a lot smaller, i know im not gonig to ghave aair brushed body but want to be smaller

I have lost almost 5 stone to date but have been exercising regularly throughout. My body is more toned & defined & the only 'loose skin' as such is on my belly but that is a mixture of mummy tummy & fat (still)

I still have about 3 stone to go to get to my ideal weight so will be able to tell you in about um.... 4 months time lol

Best thing is to try to moisturise every day & keep glugging

xxxx

I think we are all different it's hard t know what will happen till we get there, water, moisturization and excerise will all help but some of us will be luckier than others.
I am saving for tummy tuck already and if it's not necessary then I will be having a fab holiday instead :)

I just found out that what I thought was still fat on my torso (if you watched Trinny and Sus's Great British Body I was the person in the body booth wobbling their midriff - (On every episode!!) is actually not fat but saggy skin. The same aparently is true of the wobbly bits on my arms and thighs - I have lost 98lb so far - I lost 5 stone SLOWLY with ww - think years... and so far a stone and a half with cd in 6 weeks. My CDC and I were chatting and she suggested I chat with my gp about removal - having said that I can live with it if necessary - but it wouldn't look good in a bikini!!

without a doubt, i would rather live with saggy skin than live with bieng obese, much the same as i would rather have my stretch marks than not have my boys.
thing is , IF i do end up with it , i know i will never be able to afford to have surgery, not without a lottery win anyhow.
i keep thinking about a song my dad used to sing when i was little (not to anyone in paticular)
the first line is
do you t***s hang low , can you tie them in a bow ?
well not yet ! lol :)

Im not going to bother with a bikini or anything to revealing! i would be happy with a tankini and minus wobbly bits!
Strecth marks dont bother me as ive had them for yonks and there proof of my babies.

Il be off to gp if i need anything to drastic, or get a job and pay for surgery! would probably gp abroad though to someone reputable.

when i get to goal, i will have lost over 10st. i think if i escape saggy skin it will be a miracle.

my boobs are already resembling deflating balloons and i can grab a load of skin on them.

i'm really worried about this because although i would rather have saggy skin that fat, i would rather have neither!!! xxx

Back