Sarah M - I know something that might help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BeeDub, 12 October 2007 Social URL.

1. BeeDub

BeeDub Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sarah,

Have you tried using Dream cream from LUSH, it is an absolute god send for all manner of skin complaints. My friend used it on her daughter (she has eczema) and it really helped, more than anything she had been prescirbed. Give a it a go and let me know how you get on!!

Big Hugs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah M

Sarah M Getting the hang of this

Thank you so much! I'll pop to our nearest one asap and get some, I know its stupid but its really getting me down so i'll give anything a try.Thanks again, your a lifesaver xxx

4. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have always suffered with really horrendous eczema and my doctor prescribed oxytracycline (sp) they are tablets and when used along side your normal steroid cream they work amazing. Might be worth asking Dr for them.

5. Sarah M

Sarah M Getting the hang of this

Lovely, i'll speak to him about them tonight. Thank you x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.