Sarette!!!!

RuthG

Gold Member
How did you get on today???

Well, according to her scales I lost 10lb... which is a load of crap!!! How could I have put on since Monday when I have been 100% SSing?!

So I am a bit sad :(

BUT, I've decided to ignore her scales and go with mine! Much less depressing lol, and I think it's better to weigh in the nude at the beginning of the day, rather than in jeans, after drinking lots and being weighed down with rain water!!

I feel a bit down, am trying to remain focused.

Thanks for asking though!

why are you sad at losing 10lbs??????

Oh, and no water flavourings yet and she said that tea and coffee do not count towards my water allowance :( She still didn't have the magazines in stock, and hadn't heard of making jelly...

But she is maintaining well and very nice, so all is not all lost.

Sarah, 10lbs is absolutely amazing, it really really is! I wish I'd lost that in my first week. The thing to remember is, her scales and your scales will weigh differently, and as you've said you're naked when you weigh at home, so that probably accounts for about 2lbs, and you've been drinking too, and wet with rain, so that will make up the difference.

Don't be disappointed, you've done really really well.

Onwards and downwards!

i thought tea and coffee do count????

Well done on your 10lb loss!I know you were hoping for a bit more,but don't get disheartened it is a great one week loss

Don't be down, 10 pounds is absolutely brilliant!!!! Almost a stone!! Wow!!! Well done x

Oh, and no water flavourings yet and she said that tea and coffee do not count towards my water allowance :( She still didn't have the magazines in stock, and hadn't heard of making jelly...

But she is maintaining well and very nice, so all is not all lost.

I've got a magazine which I have read and I would be more than happy to post this onto you....
Jelly instructions easy peasy when you get water flavours just let us know and we will assist xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey Sarette, i would go with your scales if i were you. Im going with mine too. What magazine are you on about

Hi Sarette,

Well done on your bumper 1st week. I say bumper because loads of people lose much less than that.

Bet you're feeling slimmer already. No scale can invalidate that.

And imagine how demoralising it would have been to be battling at WW and only having 10% of your acheivement in the same time.

Back