School girl error!!! Lol...

Deezer

Gold Member
To all wanting to tone up!!!

I made the fatal mistake of asking my other half about some toning excercises!!!

Hmmm His pastimes include cycling, rock climbing, kettle bell weights, walking, fell running, Long distance running, ice climbing....Shall i go on!!! Lol....

So he's showing me some excercises over the weekend.... So if you don't hear from me.... i can't move my arms!!!!
:character00115: :character00115::character00115:

So..... just starting this thread then i can pass on any words or wisdom!! To get those tums toned!!!!

X

Ha my partners is the same, does running, weights even looking at them they make me flinch and he does press up, sit ups and he has a bar on the door where he does pull ups... i tried and nearly dislocated my shoulder hahah. So hes shown me these crunches to get the weight off my hips lol... i can manage 5 hahahah

Errr....breastfeeding? That's all I can come up with on that one haha :-D Xx

Bf.. Breastfeeding ds... Dear son ?? Think wrong thread?? X

~lol~ Deezer have mental image of you being unable to type on the puter. I'm not even gonna ask my OH about exercise as he is a regular gym goer and I like being able to move!

I am however giving myself the incentive to lose 1stone by rewarding myself with buying the speedo aquabeat thingy I read in another post. I love swimming and would love to get back into swimming properly again but it does get boring when you go on your own and this way I can keep myself motivated easier :D x x x

Aquabeats are brilliant, i love mine ! I should have got shares before i mentioned them on here, missed a trick there lol

Trueleame said:
~lol~ Deezer have mental image of you being unable to type on the puter. I'm not even gonna ask my OH about exercise as he is a regular gym goer and I like being able to move!

I am however giving myself the incentive to lose 1stone by rewarding myself with buying the speedo aquabeat thingy I read in another post. I love swimming and would love to get back into swimming properly again but it does get boring when you go on your own and this way I can keep myself motivated easier :D x x x

Do what I did Hun if you are bored in the pool... Go outdoors it really spices swimming up! :) xx

i made that mistake last week. my fella does strong man, i asked him for some tips on exercise and when i was doing what he showed me he just started laughing :( im such a spaz xx

Back