Search engine Cuil....how cool is that ;)

KD

Gone fishing
Anyone use the search engine Cuil

Only just found it today...how did I miss that:eek:

The Internet has grown exponentially in the last fifteen years but search engines have not kept up—until now. Cuil searches more pages on the Web than anyone else—three times as many as Google and ten times as many as Microsoft.

The layout is really impressive. Much easier to use and find whats relevant....complete with piccies.

Try searching your favourite band. There's a search by catagory in your result, but also 'tabs' above to refine.:cool:

I also did Cambridge diet. Cool results:)

Cambridge search in Cuil

Sorry google...you're fired.

oh wow! Put your mouse over the catagories section. Very clever :clap:

If I wasn't so tired, I think I could keep myself amused for hours searching things:cool:

That's really good - thanks KD, so much easier to read through the results, will def. be using it again
x

Anyone use the search engine Cuil

Only just found it today...how did I miss that:eek:

The Internet has grown exponentially in the last fifteen years but search engines have not kept up—until now. Cuil searches more pages on the Web than anyone else—three times as many as Google and ten times as many as Microsoft.

The layout is really impressive. Much easier to use and find whats relevant....complete with piccies.

Try searching your favourite band. There's a search by catagory in your result, but also 'tabs' above to refine.:cool:

I also did Cambridge diet. Cool results:)

Cambridge search in Cuil

Sorry google...you're fired.

oooh..off to have a looksy. Thanks KD :)

Back