Seriously ashamed of myself.

You can do this! ;) I've got the same goal as you, to have lost this weight before Iron Maiden!! ... I'm going to 3 gigs and meeting up with a bunch of friends that I only see at Maiden gigs...none of them know i've been on a diet...want to see the shock on their faces! :D
Seriously, if I can stick to this, you can (hugs) i've been about 4 stone overweight for nearly 20 years :eek: I'm pretty close to 3 stone gone now, and have never felt better! It is great that you are not going to do the same as me... be miserable about myself for nearly 2 decades!!
Go back to class, or do it online with help from here, whatever feels best for you, but just think how much you could have lost by the gig if you start tomorrow!
I'm not saying i'm perfect at this...I fell off the slimming world wagon today...but I know I WILL get straight back on it tomorrow!
Good luck xx

Oh.. which gig are you going to?

Awsome! I'm going to Belfast with my Dad, (who saw them countless times in the 80's. Damn him!) stepmum and wee brother. I'll be in the pit! :D Me and my stepmum joke that if I lose the weight I'll have a much better chance of hooking up with Steve Harris! (I missed my chance at Lemmy when I saw Moterhead last October :()

I have to say my weight loss journey hasn't been easy the first 7lbs took forever then the first stone took a lifetime but nor I can see I'm more committed and mentally focused.
I had 4 weeks where I didn't go it started as shifts for a week but then because I'd web naughty as I knew I didn't have to weigh I couldn't face going back because I knew I'd be embarrassed - to make matters worse I'm on my groups social team so everyone asks how I've done!!

But I went as I knew if I didn't I'd never go back and I sts! But even if I had gained I would have been in a better place and state of mind to get back on it!!

Go back your feel ok once you've walked through the door. Everyone has felt like it everyone has the same fears but we are all there to support eachother!
Good luck xx

Awsome! I'm going to Belfast with my Dad, (who saw them countless times in the 80's. Damn him!) stepmum and wee brother. I'll be in the pit! :D Me and my stepmum joke that if I lose the weight I'll have a much better chance of hooking up with Steve Harris! (I missed my chance at Lemmy when I saw Moterhead last October :()
Sounds like i'm near your dads age! I still haven't grown up lol ...i'm going to see them in Birmingham, cardiff and London. I'm taking my son and his girlfriend, her 1st Maiden gig and she can't wait!
Just seen your from Devon too!

Back