*****sex on legs (xxx rated post) moderators please dont delete*****

Would you?

• I would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 39 90.7%
  • Im blind and Im a nun

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
I d have to say no because hes DEFINATLEY thinner than me........hmmmmphh (hed probably say no anyway...you know how up themselves these gorgeous studmuffins can be eh?????)x

Gaz,
OMG You look fantastic....

Split to the thigh and halter neck with a plunge front would suit you!;)

All The Way, Baby!:D

I was thinking of modeling a lime-green Borat man-kini.... :eek:

havent been on in a while and i cant believe how well ye look gary i wouldnt recgonise ye at all

ooooh thats what i want to look like!........... only another twelve months lol....

ooooh thats what i want to look like!........... only another twelve months lol....

I just totted up against my weight now against Gaz's average weight loss per week & reckon I'll be buff & in me low 12's by September :D

This diet is easy peasy :D Just do what it says on the tin (or in this case... carrier bag) :D

DING DONG!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Can't wait to see Scazman and Howdy reveal themselves too!;)

LOL! You'll be waiting a while for me hun. I still got a long road ahead of me b4 I can reveal myself!

Nice one Gaz! Look's like you got the pick of the chicks now!!!

Who's ya fav? If you don't wanna say then write on my Men Only thread cos no women are visiting that one!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You is looking HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yum yum!

x

Only just found this. :wow: Gaz.you look great.And your single are you??? not sure how.;)

Cheers Julz for this thread im not embarrassed at all:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Thanks for all ya nice and naughty posts peeps.............ya wunt Howdy, would ya?:eek::D:D
1st suit in 20 years and cant wait to wear it at the wedding on Sunday.:) xx

Guys, what's the crack - I'm fairly new here and I don't seem to be able to get any pictures - is it that I am so new on the site..........?

Guys, what's the crack - I'm fairly new here and I don't seem to be able to get any pictures - is it that I am so new on the site..........?

You need 50 posts to be able to see the photo!:)

lol

Cheers Julz for this thread im not embarrassed at all:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Thanks for all ya nice and naughty posts peeps.............ya wunt Howdy, would ya?:eek::D:D
1st suit in 20 years and cant wait to wear it at the wedding on Sunday.:) xx

Hey Gaz glad you appreciate it! :D You really do look awesome in your new suit - I hardly know you but im totally chuffed to bits for you! You look great, you have a great attitude and you are a great person! You look very sexy in that suit and I hope you have a ball on Sunday!!!! Cant wait to hear you report back on everyones reaction to you!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Back