ProPoints Shadows WW journey

shadow12

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself.

I started ww on Tuesday and went to a meeting so am on day 3 now, a bit of a mess up for my first meeting as went to the wrong venue so arrived at my first meeting late lol my start Weight was 186 but the lady wrote it down as 136 so gave me the wrong points, luckily I'm a monthly member so realised the mistake when I went online.

Last year I followed a food replacement diet and lost almost 3 stone in 11 weeks but I put it all back on as I didn't change my eating habits afterwards. I've been trying and failing since then to get back on with the meal replacements but its not been working and I've been gaining weight.

I've got it out of my head now that I need to lose weight quickly so am
Hoping that slow and steady wins the race for me.

I'm on 29pp a day, have stick to my points so far each day and am feeling gotta as I am already making healthier choices food wise that I would never of done before.

I'm looking forward to my first weigh in and am
Hoping to average a 2lb a week loss if possible

Thank you :)

Another good day today, went over my points by 1 today but I did have a sandwich today which I shared with my daughter but I pointed all of it so technically wouldn't be over.

We've had visitors staying tonight and my h is from the Middle East so he cooked some nice dishes but as I didn't know what was in them points wise I stuck to my own food and didnt eat any.

Its strange as there is so much chocolate and crisp etc in the house but I find myself not wanting them where as before I would totally binge on them and eat untill they were finished!

Well done you for resisting! I'm the same with the crisps in the house - they've been left well alone but chocolate is another story. I just can't help myself xx

Back