Shape Delights

chrissymcduk

Can anyone tell me how many syns are in Shape delights, I've bought them but do not know the value. Hope they are not too high!

Depends which flavours you've got! If you do a search in this forum there have been loads of threads about them.

They are 5.5 syns for each flavour according to SW website.

these are for the caramel/white and dark choc ones.

hope this helps from the s/w site.

Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Apple Crumble, 120g pot ½½½

Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Blackberry, 120g pot ½½½

Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Cherry, 100g FreeFreeFree

Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Mango, 120g pot ½½½

Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Peach & Passionfruit, 120g pot ½½½

Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Raspberry, 120g pot ½½½

Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Rhubarb Crumble, 120g pot ½½½

Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Strawberry, 100g FreeFreeFree

Hi, I don't know if the flavours I have are new or what, but there isn't a syn value here for the Vanilla/Vanilla & Chocolate versions. They are here on the Tesco website if you haven't heard of them or need the nutritional info to work out the syns.

Appreciate if anyone could help :) I've had a search on the forum but can't find these flavours listed anywhere.

Edit: I kept on searching and eventually found the info here. Looks like it's 0.5 syns for the vanilla and 1 Syn for the Vanilla and Choc.

I'm sure the vanilla ones are half, and the vannilla and choc sprinkles are 1? Also the mango, passionfruit, cherry, blackberry 0% are all free as far as I know

Hi just bought a multi pack of 4 Shape Delights 120g pots, strawberry and raspberry.

When I use he syn calculator on the sw website it tells me they are 4 syns per pot? Cannot find these in the syns list on the phone app or the website!

Help please!

Nope! How do I know to do that? There's no yogurt on the list does it go under diary? And do i put it in both green an red if I'm doing EE and why isn't it in the lists on the website??

Ok so worked out again with both red ad green selected yogurt it's telling me it's 1 syn is this right? Why isn't it free?

Respberry is half a syn? :O
I thought all the 0% ones were free. Oops.

The SW website is saying the Raspberry ones are free. All of the belows ones are;

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreen
Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Blackberry, 100g Free Free Free
Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Cherry, 100g Free Free Free
Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Mango, 100g Free Free Free
Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Peach & Passionfruit, 100g Free Free Free
Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Raspberry, 100g Free Free Free
Shape Delights 0% Yogurt, Strawberry, 100g Free Free Free

Back