shopping trip tomorrow!

daisydoll

Gold Member
hi
ive managed to persude my mum she wants to have her 3 favourite grandkids tomorrow for the day so am off to nottingham shopping!!!

i just need to remember to take only 10s and 8s into the changing rooms tho as i keep on automatically picking up 14s/16s and wasting time
- still can't get my head round that one!!

its blinkin expensive tho - i only restocked my work wardrobe at easter and they are falling off already.

really looking forward to a day wandering round the shops, having coffees etc

daisy x

Maybe take a page from Splenda and BL's book and go to charity shops! Cheap and good bargains to be found...!! I volunteer at a charity shop myself and I know that the quality and standard of the clothes on the shop floor are all great...! :D

Or go to Primark. ... Primark never fails. Or T-KMaxx. .. though that place scares the crap out of me. >.<

Either way, GOOD LUCK! And have fun! ... And indeed, if you pick up a 12 I'll need to come round and slap you. ;) ... though to be fair I'm still stuck in the 12/14 size mentally even though I'm a 10 at the moment. ... bleh.

TK maxx - i can never seem to find my way round it!

i did get a couple of charity things last week, will def keep looking there

will def remember now you have threatened me with a slap, i don't like pain, lol!

daisy x

pah - shopping !!

Who needs it ? We do.
Have fun - enjoy xx
Look forward yo hearing what you bought.:)

Have a great day Daisy.I'll be slaving away at work while your flexing the credit card :jelous:.Enjoy xx

Im going shopping today too, we're going to that Junction 32 outlet place (off the M62) have never been before, have heard its quite hit and miss, but hey its still shopping! happy shopping daisy x

Back