1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I join Slimming World??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sweet_tooth, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. sweet_tooth

sweet_tooth Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi All

Looking for some advise please..

I have done weight watchers in the past and am trying to do calorie counting at the minute but not very successful. I am 9.13 and would love to reach 9stone. I have recently been looking at joining slimming world. I am totally new to it but dont know much about it at all but a new class has started near me and its on tonight at 7:30. So I am thinking of giving it a go? I have a complete sweet tooth and wonder if slimming world would suit my bag habit?

I am really confused. I would love to reach goal by christmas and dont know if I should try this or stick to calorie counting.

Please let me know what ye think so grateful for all opinions !
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Siobhmrk4

Siobhmrk4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sweet Tooth! Ive done calorie counting along with 5days at gym and it wasnt working for me either. So I started slimming world and I find its great. Losing on average 2lbs a week. I would defintely recommend you give it a go. You can still have your sugar fix once you stay within your 15syns a day. I enjoy a galaxy ripple 2-3 times a week :) Hope this helps x
  4. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    I'd say it's definitely worth a try. You can still accomodate your sweet tooth by using your Syns for sugary treats :) xx
  5. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Yes would recommend it and as op has said, your syns can be used - you could even have 2 curly wurlys in one day if you wanted at 6 syns each
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.