Should I Start Lighter Life?

It's great to have something to aim for! Mine is that I am going to Florida with 5 girls who are all smaller than me :(.
Three of them are all currently on diets. I think they fear being the biggest. Cus for once, it's not going to be me.
I can't wait until about August when they all hit the diet wagon hard and I'm in Management!! Possibly not the most positive thinking, but it will amuse the hell out of me!

B x

there is something veeery wrong with you lol

Sorry one more question...:p

What support have you gained from your LLC? And how did your families feel about the diet or what did you tell people about the diet?

Thankyou :)
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

My LLC has been brilliant. You will find that some of the people on here have not had great experiences, but at the end of the day everyone is different. You always have Minimins!
I chose to tell everyone because I knew it would be harder for me to back out later. My parents were really supportive (because it was their idea!) and my Dad is on LL too! My brother, who is a chef, and his dumb ass friend, who is a moron did give me some grief. But it lasted about a day and then they got bored. And I guess now they see the results, they can shut the hell up!!

People can be so damn ignorant to what they do not understand. So long as you know what you want, and you are determined to get there, you'll be fine. Hope your family and friends are supportive though. It's so much easier!!

B x

i second beki there she is right, also you are looking very good beki :) i checked out your pics.

Fab! Thats where I am getting married!!!

Oh wow!

I love Florida, it's fantastic. Probably because I can be a complete child there and no one gives a crap!

I'm sure it'll be amazing. And I must see pictures. I will wait 6 months, but I must see pictures!!

B x

I love the place, haven;t been there in 11 years! My other half has never been there so he's in for a great suprise! I think its a dream world, I am sooooooo excited!!! Just wish I was there right now! Another reason for loosing all the weight, I want to be able to walk or run around the parks without wearing myself out!!!

I know. Last time I went was last February and I was absolutely exhaused! Couldn't even manage going out at night cus I wore myself out! I did manage to lose weight over there though. I ate like total crap but all the walking. . . damn!

I'm looking forward to going to the waterparks and not being selfcontious and not being stupidly worried about the harnesses fitting on the rides!

B x

EXACTLY! walking around, hopefully in a bikini! Strutting my stuff, feelin amazing about myself! I hope that will be the case! It's costing enough the trip and I want to make the most of it!!! I can't wait!!! Was worried about the weight restrictions on the water slides, but hopefully I wont have that worry soon!

I stopped myself from doing so much last year because I kept saying "oh I'm too big for that".

This year is going to be great fun. There will be no holding me back!

Although, that brings an entirely new list of concerns to the table!

I'm sure that your wedding will be incredible though.

B x

I am hoping it will. about 15 of us going out there, which should be a scream!!! Just think of all the clothes shopping we'll havr to do!!!

I am hoping it will. about 15 of us going out there, which should be a scream!!! Just think of all the clothes shopping we'll havr to do!!!

Outlet malls!!

I'm taking an empty suitcase. I'll be way overdue for a whole new wardrobe by October!!

B x

Back