• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Should i start today?

I didn't have to pay a consultation charge - might be worth phoning Lipotrim to ask. It's up to you if you start now or in the morning. If I were you I'd have something you really fancy tonight and make a fresh start tomorrow morning.
Good luck Scatty - the first couple of weeks are tough but you'll soon get that BMI down.

Jon
x

Jesi

Silver Member
I have not heard of anyone paying a consultation charge. You need to speak to Lipotrim and tell them.

Your pharmacy is taking advantage of you.

I would be very suprised if anyone else say they have paid.

Thank you ive just phoned LT head office, they told me its up to each chemist if they charge more for anything etc, but they said rrp for a week of LT is £36, well at least thats all i will have to pay next week,and not the extra £10 :rolleyes:

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Well done on taking the first step to a slimmer, healthier you! I'd say if you haven't eaten today then there'd be no harm in starting now. If you have, then make the most of your *last supper* and enjoy it and start with a clean slate tomorrow.

I didn't have to pay a fee either and my pharmacy give £2 of each week off LT for the first 3 weeks which is nice too :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
No time like the present! :)

I live in ireland and i pay 65 euro everyweek which is much more than wat you pay in ireland even if the euro is at its weakest. Its a bit weird to have to pay a consultation charge but i guess its up to them. I would start 2moro coz you have 21 shakes 3 each day for 7 days. I got mine on a wed started on the thursday i still have my weigh in on a wed thou. So its the same. if you want to start now do but i felt as if i had to have one last yummy meal and im glad i did coz i realised later why i had it which has helped me throughout my journey.

good Luck starting and just dont expect to love the shakes and you will be grand.

I had to leave a ten euro deposit for the cd, as in my pharmasists you must take the cd home for atleast one night and watch it.. but you get the tener back.. I have never heard of anyone being charged a consultation fee tho x

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
I never paid a fee! Nor would I have done!