shrinking

debbie12slim

Silver Member
It's only half way through my second week and I have lost 2 inches off my boobs, 2 inches off my belly and 2 inches off my hips. Wow this diet is great.

well done on the inch loss i am also losing inches nicely, but very slowly from my hips which is a pain trousers well baggy around waist but only kept up by the hips
oh well I m sure they'll catch up

well done this diet rocks
xx

It's what keeps us all going!
Well done on your losses xx
Mine is FINALLY starting to shift from the bust (I thought it never would, and was starting to look weirdly proportioned :eek:)
Keep going, it's well worth it xx

As the only sailor on this forum i believe its my duty to say to you birds, that lose weight off all your other bits by all means....but NOT your busts!! Tut Tut what are you lot like!:D:hide:

I seem to be shrinking in proportion in my body though it shows so much in my face. Well done, isn't it just the best feeling in the world!!

We are finally going to shift the flab yayyyyy

As the only sailor on this forum i believe its my duty to say to you birds, that lose weight off all your other bits by all means....but NOT your busts!! Tut Tut what are you lot like!:D:hide:

Lol! I really wanted not to... but it went away regardless of my jedi mind-tricks. Bugger. Never mind :D

i wish it would go from my chest - it's disappearing from the waist down but I'm scared of being top heavy and toppling over in the street lol

i wish it would go from my chest - it's disappearing from the waist down but I'm scared of being top heavy and toppling over in the street lol
Dont worry i'll "hold" you up:D Thats why all the nice girls love a sailor, were always there for you ladies!:);)

Back