Side Effects????

Neaady

has anyone else had any side effects when on this?
i've noticed that my skin is kinda dry and just around my fingernails, its a bit flakey - but its my face im worried about, i've developed a few spots on it which i dont normally do - and im drinking loads of water so i know its not that im dehydrated. im not sure if its to do with the diet or just me?

It might be. My eczema is starting to come up already on day three.I think things will change as your body is going through different things. X

I find my skin is really dry, so use loads of lovely body butter each night, and itchy some days also, i have always had bad skin but have found that this diet and the water has banished that which is another bonus for me, sometimes still get very light headed etc though, and does mess with your periods with some people xx

thats what im thinking too... i used to take 'B' Complex vitimins and i think that used to keep my skin clear as well as what ever else it does, but i can't take anything like that now! ah hopefully it'll pass... :) i do use moisturiser every time i get out of shower but my skin seems to obsorb it right away - with regards to the light headedness, im the same... i find that sometimes when i stand up i do go a bit blank for a second and then im ok... some people have said it is probably down to low blood pressure but i've had my BP checked and it is always ok...

My skin is amazingly soft and very clear on my face and it's glowing with a very healthy look.

I have had a few spots appear but didn't think anything about it as I sometimes get random spots

Back