Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been on for a while! Last week was a disaster Lol, no weigh in as the machine in Boots was broken ALL week, how dare they :p and my interwebz was dead so I couldn't even come on here and moan about it to you lot Lol

I was a bit naughty over the past two week and yesterdays weigh in showed it, I gained, only a lb though, so I'm pleasantly surprised!

I have dropped into another stone bracket (Which I'm very happy about!) and only have to lose another 3lb to reach my 10% goal :D

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been on for a while! Last week was a disaster Lol, no weigh in as the machine in Boots was broken ALL week, how dare they :p and my interwebz was dead so I couldn't even come on here and moan about it to you lot Lol

I was a bit naughty over the past two week and yesterdays weigh in showed it, I gained, only a lb though, so I'm pleasantly surprised!

I have dropped into another stone bracket (Which I'm very happy about!) and only have to lose another 3lb to reach my 10% goal :D

well done :):):):)

lol, thanks. how do you keep focused? am becoming a bit complacent :(

its daft but i look at photos of myself from when i started and to were im at now i find it a great help it keeps me focused and helps me when im having a cant be bothered day , i hope this helps xxx :):):):):)

just looked at a couple of mine, it does help :) makes me wonder what i can achieve!!! :)

thats great i also go to chairy shops or asda buy a cheap t shirt/ jeans a size to small as motivation to keep losing the weight , i find that a good one to use , im glad the picture thing helped :):):):):)

Hi everybody, lost 4 and a half pounds this week

Sorry not my thread but im amazed how you lose so much on ww I never even lost that much on any vlcd? 10.5lbs in 2 weeks how?
I stick to plan do loads if exercise and I'm lucky to lose 2lbs .... What's your secret ? I know phils he's a man they are lucky but please tell us yours? x

Hi everybody,
sorry i havent been on in about three weeks, in three weeks i sts, lost half a pound and last thursday night i lost 6 and a half pounds,

102b, i had a lot of weight to lose, so far i lost 11 stone and i still have a few more to lose. since i have started the ww, about 14 months ago i drink 3 to 4 litres of water a day, i vary my diet as much as possible, only eat bread every second day, when my weight lose slows down i'ii change the exercise i do and change my food around. i dont cut back my points, i did when i first started the ww and my weight lose was very slow. i dont look at the ww as a diet, i can eat anything i like as long as it is in my daily points. there is weeks when i lose a good few pounds then there is weeks when i stay the same, it varys from week to week. hope this helps.

phil congratulations on your weight loss. it wont be long until you get to your goal weight, you must be feeling great, well done

Hi! I was assigned this team a couple of weeks ago, but was waiting until propoints launched until I reactivated my online subscription. As I'm not going to meetings at the moment, I'm really grateful to be part of a team and get support and friendly competition! Just wanted to say hello to everybody and good luck for November!

That is excellent news Phil, congratulations!

I'm amazingly chuffed and shocked this week! Apparently I've lost 6LB! I'm over the moon, this now means I've lost my 10% AND 2 stone :D

hey guys, can i just ask if the team is still up and going? are there many people still active? just cause with it coming upto xmas some competition would be great, and atm Team 3 is just becoming a big support thread (not necessarily a bad thing) but want to get back to how it was before..

is Kals still running the team or is there anyone else who might want to run it? x

Back