Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

The only tip I can think of really is don't ruin your holiday worrying about what you're eating! Whilst eating just try and pick a healthy option from the menu and don't forget, its OK to have a treat occasionally! The worst that happens, you have a few STS's or put on a little weight, look how well you've done and how much you've lost! You could lose a couple of lbs again easily!

HAVE FUN!

Awww, thank you!! :)

Well last Wednesday i had a 3.5lbs loss but it was 3 weeks since my last WI and been on an all inculsive holiday so not to upset over it.
Ive been stricking to points since Monday last week, so hopefully tomorrows WI ill get some of that gain down *fingers crossed*...

Amber

Well done team..ur all doing exceptionally well!!

Amber...where is egypt ru going?
I'm going to sharm on 20th aug and cannot wait!!!

xx

Shlinz,

Hey there :) Was in sharm myself up till 11th Aug , stayed in Coral Sea Resort in Nabq Bay :)

Did you have a good holiday?

Amber

Good Luck for your weigh in amberstone :)

well done everyone on their losses! xx

Good Luck for your weigh in amberstone :)

Thanks Sooshine :) Will know tonight !!

Congrats on your 7 - youll be at your goal in no time :) keep up the good work.

Fingerscrossed.

Amber

Hi - i am new to diets and this forum and have requested to join a team but havent had a reply yet - does anyone know what i need to do to join one please?

Thanks!

Likklebex xx

well done coffeeprincess - I'm sure you will get your shiny 7 next week :scale: x

likklebex - I only joined a week ago but I think blackwidow assigns the teams - I'm sure she will get back to you soon :)

Shlinz,

Hey there :) Was in sharm myself up till 11th Aug , stayed in Coral Sea Resort in Nabq Bay :)

Did you have a good holiday?

Amber

Sorry Amber that should have said 30th aug!!! So not yet away.....desperate for monday to come though!!

We're staying at the grand azure also in nabq bay.....

did you enjoy it?.

what was it like at the airport? does everyone need to get a visa or is it just if you're going outwith sharm?.x

Sorry Amber that should have said 30th aug!!! So not yet away.....desperate for monday to come though!!

Ohhh you must be excited, im so jealous :) Are you going for one week or two?

We're staying at the grand azure also in nabq bay.....

I think that was the hotel beside ours :) Only other one i probably would stay at in Nabq... im pretty sure it was the azure anyhow - looks loverly :) Youll like it im sure. I think the complex may be on both sides of the road though one on the beach side one on the shopping side. Both look fine :)

The shopping areas are called 1) La Strada and 2) Al Kahn, then on the beach side of the road theres other shops and a metro super market where you can pick up anything.

did you enjoy it?.

Yes i loved it :) ive been back 3 times, however on 1st time i said id never go back, but when you think about it after you get home, the food is great, the all inclusive, the beach amazing, the shops good bargins (be sure to bargin!) and its good value for money.

what was it like at the airport? does everyone need to get a visa or is it just if you're going outwith sharm?.x

Yes just if your going out of sharm, but this time they just really got us all to line up and get one, which i found was strange perhaps its changed but I think its best to get one, as you might do a trip and saves hassel if you dont have one.... eg. cairo, jeruseulm, luxor, some snorkle trips to ras mohamed (an under water nature reserve) or to Jordan...

Ive done all of above trips so if your thinking of any let me know and i can tell ya about them. I should also have the thompson/first choice prices for trips in my mums house, but i could also guesstimate :)

So jealous! You lucky thing :0

Amber

Wednesday Weight In -3.0lbs loss :)) Very happy with that its my holiday weight i put up just shy a half pound... so one week to get back on track, really delighted :)

Amber

Lost half a pound this week, bit disappointed actually as I thought I'd get my silver 7 today :(

Ah well, still a loss.

Exactly :) im 0.5lbs away from losing my holiday wight and id kill to have your 0.5 lbs lol... keep up the positives, a small loss one week, means a better loss usualy the next :)...

Hi - i am new to diets and this forum and have requested to join a team but havent had a reply yet - does anyone know what i need to do to join one please?

Thanks!

Likklebex xx

Hi Likklebex

Hopefully you get this team, im sure you could request it ? hehehee...

Good loss W1,well done :)

Amber

Hi everybody, Sorry I haven't been on here in a while, welcome back Meike and welcome to all the new members. Congratulations to all the people who have lost weight in the last couple of weeks,

My weight loss since the last time I was on are 2 and a half pounds, a half a pound and 5 and half pounds last night, hopefully the team will win again this month.

Yes just if your going out of sharm, but this time they just really got us all to line up and get one, which i found was strange perhaps its changed but I think its best to get one, as you might do a trip and saves hassel if you dont have one.... eg. cairo, jeruseulm, luxor, some snorkle trips to ras mohamed (an under water nature reserve) or to Jordan...

Ive done all of above trips so if your thinking of any let me know and i can tell ya about them. I should also have the thompson/first choice prices for trips in my mums house, but i could also guesstimate :)

So jealous! You lucky thing :0

Amber

Thanks Amber (sorry team for totally hi-jacking..xx:p)

Really appreciate you're response Amber. Yeah, I there Azure Club's across the road, also looks stunning.

Don't think we'll be going outwith sharm but will probs just get the visa anyhoo just incase.

xxxx

And reporting a gain of 1 lb this week.....holiday fever started early i'm afraid!!.x

:cry: Right comes in full of my greatest apologises
but unfortunately I feel I have come to a point where I cannot carry on being team captain
I am so sorry to do this to you all but I truely do feel like a fraud as most of you know its been a while since i've been an actual Weight Watcher plus I have issue's with the Ww plan and pointing etc
So just generally feel that i'm not the best person to lead this team.
I'm also having trouble keeping up with everything what with working a 47 hr week ( shift work ) plus all my other commitments I'm not getting enough hours in the day to dedicate to the running of team Slam.

I would like to take this oppertunity to wish you all
well and hope you all find a nice team captain soon

:wave_cry:

Kally, so sad to see you giving up the captainsy! But understand you're reasons...it is difficult enough to keep up to date with diaries never mind running a team too!!

I think you have done a grand job chick......hope you're still gonna remain in the team tho?.x

Back