Extra Easy slimfast and slimming world

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by goldilockss13, 15 June 2014.

1. goldilockss13

goldilockss13 New Member

About a month ago I bought a load of slimfast to try out and I lost 8 pounds in 1 week and could really see a difference. However I did miss food to much and decided to join back on slimming world for a more sensible diet.
    I go away to turkey in 2 weeks and I'm just wondering whether maybe I should try slimfast and slimming world. A shake for breakfast and then slimming world meals as usual. I'm not sure how many syns are in a shake but just wanted to put it out there to see if anyone else has tried this

2. RosiePops

RosiePops Well-Known Member

I wondered about this too as my OH is thinking of mixing and matching, will be interested to read responses/previous experiences x
  3. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Reformed biscuit dunker

Slim Fast shake powder - made up as directed all varieties 11.5 syns per serving. :eek:
  4. RosiePops

RosiePops Well-Known Member

Thanks for this!
    I think on the instructions they recommend semi skimmed milk whereas we only have skimmed, which might save a few syns.
    Think I'd be better off trying to persuade him to just have a crack at sw!