1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy slimfast and slimming world

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by goldilockss13, 15 June 2014 Social URL.

1. goldilockss13

goldilockss13 New Member

About a month ago I bought a load of slimfast to try out and I lost 8 pounds in 1 week and could really see a difference. However I did miss food to much and decided to join back on slimming world for a more sensible diet.
    I go away to turkey in 2 weeks and I'm just wondering whether maybe I should try slimfast and slimming world. A shake for breakfast and then slimming world meals as usual. I'm not sure how many syns are in a shake but just wanted to put it out there to see if anyone else has tried this

Xxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. RosiePops

RosiePops Gold Member

I wondered about this too as my OH is thinking of mixing and matching, will be interested to read responses/previous experiences x

4. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Silver Member

Slim Fast shake powder - made up as directed all varieties 11.5 syns per serving. :eek:

5. RosiePops

RosiePops Gold Member

Thanks for this!
    I think on the instructions they recommend semi skimmed milk whereas we only have skimmed, which might save a few syns.
    Think I'd be better off trying to persuade him to just have a crack at sw!