Slimming Journey

Dee5804

Hi guys! Hoping I can start a thread where I can write at least once weekly about what I’ve achieved through the week. I have been on slimming world for only a week. I’ve had one weigh in where I lost 5.5 lbs. hopefully more next week!! If anyone wants to join me in supporting each other and sharing what’s happening in your weeks feel free :)

hi Thanks very much, I can see from your profile you are doing amaze as well!! Keep it up :)

update to my diary- Today I had the quorn chicken strips which on the sw app are only 1 syn each!! They are so much like normal unhealthy chicken strips it’s unreal. (To anyone who might read this I 100% recommend you give them a go.) Had that with a whole meal pitta (HEXB) with some lettuce, SW chips and some beans. Very very nice!

Today was a bit of a bad day as it was my mums b day meal 😬. We went to a Mexican and you can imagine all the yummy things. I have 2 days until my next weigh in so if any one has any ideas how I can lose the most in those two day hit me up!! :)

Trying a speed day today. Not the best food I’ve ever eaten as I’m only using the stuff I already have in the house. Hoping it will help my results tomorrow :) x

Today’s weigh in went better than I thought!! I lost 1.5lbs meaning I have reached half a stone. I am incredibly happy with this result bearing in mind I had quite a bad week with two totally off plan days!! Planning to keep this week on plan, not got anything planned this week which will stop me. Fingers crossed

Today’s weigh in went better than I thought!! I lost 1.5lbs meaning I have reached half a stone. I am incredibly happy with this result bearing in mind I had quite a bad week with two totally off plan days!! Planning to keep this week on plan, not got anything planned this week which will stop me. Fingers crossed

Well done Dee5804 - that is fantastic :)

Not a great day today, not bad until I finished work and got halloumi fries from Wetherspoons (where I work ). Normally I’m quite good at resisting the food even when it’s free but today I just could not!!

pretty sure my consultant has said all SW groups have been shut as of now which is sad. If anyone needs help or support to keep slimming while at home I’m here!!

I think it’s very likely groups will stop for a few weeks.
Maybe we’ll see more people here. I’m going it alone at home anyway and always happy to offer support
Sounds like as of about Monday all slimming world groups have shut so you were right!!
I’m going to try and weigh myself on my home scales while the groups are off. I know that they weigh me a bit different to my groups scales but I really do need the accountability to stay constant or I will end up falling off the wagon! 😬🤣

Sounds like as of about Monday all slimming world groups have shut so you were right!!
I’m going to try and weigh myself on my home scales while the groups are off. I know that they weigh me a bit different to my groups scales but I really do need the accountability to stay constant or I will end up falling off the wagon! 😬🤣
I have found that what helps me and tries to bring some consistency and accountability:
- I get weighed on the same day each week and as far as possible at the same time. It would be very easy to put off to another day if I’ve had a ‘bad’ day, time of the month etc. For people who usually go to a SW group, get weighed at home at the same time as you would at group. The scales won’t be the same but it’s the closest you can get some consistency until groups reopen.
- I add my weight on here. I put it as part of my diary entry, but there is also a thread for weekly weigh ins for people currently. I’ve put the link below. Thats my accountability bit.

I’m going to have to be back on plan this week, last week was awful!! Lots of messing about with work not knowing what days I actually had to go in stuff had me ending up with last minute takeaways :(.Back on it completely since yesterday and feeling good about the week ahead.
Not sure how I feel about all of the virtual groups stuff that SW are planning, I know they are doing their best but I really can’t wait to go back to normal!

Back