Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

i look at that pic of me b4 n think NO WAY lol

it spurs me on :)

xxxx cant wait 4 pics :D

I have just compared the pics and there isnt that much difference yet, but then I have only lost just over 1.5 stone so I cant expect miracles!

put em up - come on... its gd to see n others to tell you as what you wouldnt notice we would :)

Before:

12044-albums428-picture3249.html

During:

12044-albums428-picture3156.html

And can't wait to post the after ones!!!

Yeah, that didn't work - i give up lol!

Before

612-albums585-picture3477.jpg

Now - Nearly 2 stone gone

612-albums585-picture3478.jpg

And you said you cant see the diff - are you blind you ninnie!!

Looking good gal! xxx

Thanks guys xx

well done you 2!:)

such a differnce in the pics, i think i might have strained my eyes looking at yours vix! lol

very motivating!

im staring SW tomorrow, iv been on cambridge for a month, lost just over a stone but i need to eat!! plus i dont want to lose alot of weight only to gain it all back again when i stop! so SW it is :D

x

Welcome to SW DizzyFlowers, why'd you strain your eyes looking at mine?
claire your pics are fab and SA have you lost the stone and a half off your face?! it looks so much thinner! xxx

ah it just came to me, where you looking at my small photies!? x

Well done Spaceangel, you can really tell a difference, keep it up. xxx

Welcome to SW DizzyFlowers, why'd you strain your eyes looking at mine?
claire your pics are fab and SA have you lost the stone and a half off your face?! it looks so much thinner! xxx

Yea I have lost loads off my face and around my waist.

Save them into your photo album and the copy the URL. Then when you select reply to thread, there is a little box which has a mountain pic above where your writing. Click on that then paste the URL and your pic will be shown.

You need to put those URLS into the box. When you click on the mountain icon, there should be a space for you to enter the URL in.

Back