Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

Before......15.2
During......13.4
No after ones yet, hoping to get to 11.7 before hols in August, but as I am losing on average a pound a week, I'd be happy to be around 12 stone

Attachments

• image-2799219757.jpg
    image-2799219757.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 561
  • image-3505089313.jpg
    image-3505089313.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 595
ColJack said:
Yesterday. I'm on the far left.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oh my god u look fantastic! I still can picture ur original pics in the shirt - u r unrecognisable! What does ur family think? U must b so proud!

I've fell off the wagon and I'm raging with myself but finding it very hard jumping back on as I'm pregnant - just feel I'm undoing all my hard work & weight loss but just can't help but eat enough for bout 10!!! I know I'm putting on a lot more than just baby bump :0/

There are some phenomenal transformations on this thread - how incredibly inspirational! Can't wait to post my own.

Very well done all of you!! :D

Oh my goodness... So much amazing inspiration and motivation in this thread :) You all look great for your weight loss, and I hope that when I reach my goal date (my birthday 21st July) that I can find a good before and after to see a difference :D Good luck and keep going everyone :)

Hi,

WOW!! all these stories and pictures are amazing, you guys have done so well and are truely an inspiration to us who are just starting out on our weight loss journeys.
I just hope that one day i'll be like you after i've lost my weight, giving inspiration and motivation to others.

Bernie x

Wow Wow Wow!

You have done so well, Charlie you look amazing.

Bernie x

wow, the photos on here are so motivational. Glad I've looked through them all as my will-power was beginning to fade. Managed to drive by the chippy and come home and cook SW chips. They taste so much nicer than chippy chips but think I was just being lazy not wanting to make any !! This has inspired me to take some before photos - I have 5 stones to lose :)

I received my 2 1/2 stone award last night, I wasn't noticing much difference in my weight in the mirror, but all my friends have started noticing. About 2 months before I started I took some pictures of myself too give me a kick up the bum. I didn't do anything about it and gained a little more over Christmas. I finally felt ready at the end of Jan, so I was actually bigger than my before pictures but I don't have any pics of me at my hugest!! I still have another 7 stone to loose but I believe I can get there now.

So here are my before and during pics: (cant wait to add my after pic next year!!) I can't see that much difference in these but my friend can.

Attachments

• pre diet 4.jpg
    pre diet 4.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 489
  • week 14 2-5stone lost pic2.jpg
    week 14 2-5stone lost pic2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 534
  • pre diet 1.jpg
    pre diet 1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 953
  • week 14 2-5stone lost pic8.jpg
    week 14 2-5stone lost pic8.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,401
Last edited:
WOW! :D
All of these pictures are so inspirational!
Well done everyone! Can't wait to be posting mine lol.
Kirsty xx

Wow, amazing! I lost 3 stone with SW 4 years ago and have put on nearly 2 stone so have set myself a goal of losing 2 stone by the middle of September. I started last week and have put 2 lbs on and this has inspired me to knuckle down this week!

Can't believe how much happier I am this last bit is definitely the hardest I'm finding but I will keep going . Never want to go back to that xxx

So many amazing and inspirational pics! This isn't really quite on the same level but I took a photo yesterday, it's not very clear or anything but I can see a little difference.

The left was taken at a few months before I started SW, look a total beast! Lol, the second was taken yesterday, 2 stone and a bit down, whilst dressed up as an actual beast (dinosaur even).

fats.jpg389278_10150845288714582_517004581_9590711_1641073114_n.jpg

I know it's hard to tell but I'm really looking forward to taking another one when I've lost another 2 stone :)

Last edited:
you look awesome! Such an inspiration xoxox

Back