Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

me

me in june 2008

me now december 2008
n506470562_1723412_3468.jpg

can anyone please help? has anyone got any old or un used slimming world books they dont need or use anymore, im on a free diet plan on the sw website and i cant afford to join yet or buy any off ebay?

can anyone please help? has anyone got any old or un used slimming world books they dont need or use anymore, im on a free diet plan on the sw website and i cant afford to join yet or buy any off ebay?
Hi Shelly, I would not recommend you buy them off ebay as the up to date ones are extortionately priced and the old ones are out of date. I suggest you join a group, I think there is an offer at the moment and it's only £10 for week one and get all the info.

You all look fantastic! Here are some of me.

Before weight: 17.5st
'During' weight: 13.5st
Total lost: 4st (so far but watch this space - still another 2-3 st til target)

I'll attach a 'full' shot 'during' picture later when I can get it off home computer.

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 903
  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 921
  • Before SW.jpg
    Before SW.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 887
  • IMG_2599.jpg
    IMG_2599.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 888
Last edited:
Thanks again! This is the 3rd time I've done SW 'properly' in the past 10 or so years and in the previous attempts I always lost 4 or 5st and then went off it so I've never got to my target with SW but I'm feeling very motivated and positive and will just plug away at it until I get there! Have been doing SW since Dec 07 and not bored of it yet so that's a good thing!

Stacey you look brilliant, well done you. xxx

Arrr thanks Stacey, iv'e been lucky as my head was in it this time and hopefully it always will be now and i will keep it off. xxx

Wow, everyone's pictures are so inspirational.

Well done everyone x x

this is what us newbie want to see,great results,will help me keep focused.hope to post some good news myself someday.

hi i was thinking of sending in my details to be in the slimming world magazine,but i am a really shy person.does anyone think i should just go for it?what would you do? thanks

I think after all your hard work and weight loss you deserve some recognition ..i would go for it ..you deserve it ...enjoy xxx

Back