Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

These photos are AMAZING!!

Problem I have is that there are so very few pictures of me 'before' ... I went away for a long weekend with hubby a few weeks ago, and had to *ask* for him to take a photo of me (the one in my avatar) as he has probably taken only a handful of pics of me in our 15 years together.

I think everyone who has posted here is just looking great - what an inspiration to never go back to the way we were !!

Everyone looks absolutley fantastic... I will post my before pictures on here soon... I think you have to have so many posts before you are allowed to post photies but as soon as I am allowed I will be back.

I love seeing before and after pics as you realise that it is so within reach!

hey guys am new to the slimming world i have over the last 2 and half year lost just over 3 stone which is great after being told i had an underactive thyroid!! my friend has given me the slimming world books o shed the last 1 and a half maybe 2 stone if i am lucky
so any tips would be greatly appreciated if it is any help i dont have a huge appetite so thinking this would be better then ww as you have to eat alot on ww and i dont always

i am lucky as my best mate he is doing it with me even though he does not need to lose weight !!

thanks

:)

Nearly there!

skinny_hen.png

Wow! I know it's been said (more than once lol) but you all look wonderful! Even the worried 'in-betweeners' are noticably slimmer!
I think this is a wonderful forum and it's nice to see so many people there supporting others and keeping them motivated - My first SW class is tomorrow night and I can hardly wait to post up pics showing my changing shape!
Thanks for the inspiration girls!

Hi,

I have so far lost 1 stone 5.5lbs since the end of january with SW, I did lose 2 stone before hand with cal counting, so am just popping my pre sw pic on here, and will post my original heaviest pics when I hit target (3lbs to go)

SW is great! :D

Attachments

• me before sw.jpg
    me before sw.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 885
  • after sw.jpg
    after sw.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 922
WOW Maria!!!
You look amazing!
What height are you? Well done, you're nearly there! I'm sure you can't believe it xx

just to say wow girls you all look amazing and the pics have deff given me incentive to try harder will put some pics up when theres a difference only start ones ive got are horrific lol lost 10.5lbs so far but i cant see much difference will post pics soon though x

hello cherryberry! I see you're new, if you post a new thread in the main part of the forum you'll get more of a repsonse x

how do i put my photos up?

Join a site like photobucket and upload your photos there, then copy the direct link address they give you and click the button that looks like this:
pictureIcon.jpg
and paste the address. Or alternatively scroll down after clicking reply (go advanced) and look for manage attachments :)

All these pictures are so inspiring, well done to all of you, and many thank's for keeping me focused on the diet, good luck to you all.

Back