Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

Thanks for the compliments ladies :)

Doing this made me see just how well it's going and made me feel more motivated :) xx

Thanks Chuffy. I have my good days and bad days. Sometimes I feel like a new woman and other times like a fat bird in a smaller suit....if you know what I mean. I look in the mirror and still see the rolls of fat, that I'm told are hardly there any more but to me they still look the same size as before.

TAZ!!!!

Is your bridal gown an Alfred Angelo one? I LOVE THEM!!! Will be trying some on when I get to that stage of wedding-planning!!! I love the ones with colours!!!

Stunning! xx
Yes it is indeed! AA is my favourite designer and always recommend the range above others as they are stunning dresses. When are you getting married?

Yes it is indeed! AA is my favourite designer and always recommend the range above others as they are stunning dresses. When are you getting married?

We have not set a date yet (waiting until we've sold the second property and actually have some spare cash lol) - but it'll hopefully be in spring 2011.

I am more than likely using his BM gowns as I want them all in different dresses but same colour. I cannot wait to start looking for a dress :D

Thanks for the tips xx

We have not set a date yet (waiting until we've sold the second property and actually have some spare cash lol) - but it'll hopefully be in spring 2011.

I am more than likely using his BM gowns as I want them all in different dresses but same colour. I cannot wait to start looking for a dress :D

Thanks for the tips xx
What area are you in? The BM dresses are really nice too, I have a bride using an AA BM dress as her wedding dress and it will look great

Looking fabulous everyone! Well done xxx

Well done eveyone!
It's so motivating to see real pics of people's before and afters, not fake ones like the ones you see on excercise equipment ads lol

I absolutely HATED getting my photos taken when I was 16stone 7lbs - When I reach my target of 9stone 9lbs I'll be snapping away with the camera at myself, I'm sure! We've got a Christmas Holiday planned in Egypt this year so let's hope I'll have reached my target by then and I'll start a post with my b4 and afters (if I can find any b4's!) - Well done and best'o'luck'n'stuff to all out there, still trying to get rid of the pounds - me included!

Ok here goes, be kind!

this is before
angelamtch

PICT0078.jpg

Have lost 5 stones in total since Feb08, only went to class Feb09. Still plenty to go - the bottom half lets me down!

and now during (may 2009)

image1.jpg

IMG%5D

WOW! What a difference. Well done, you look great! :D

thanks

Hi Frugal Fifer - you look brill AND we CAN definitely see a big difference - good luck'n'stuff with your weightloss! - We must live pretty nearby but I don't recognise you (you're maybe glad of that right enough?) - LOL

You look amazing!
Well done!

Back