Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

Jennifer - you look amazing! What an achievement! You look much smaller than size 16, I've just reached the same size/weight and would have thought you were a size 12. Fab :D

aw thanks so much both of you! im really gonna try getting back on track i mean im not gaining but i am staying the same all the time because im being naughty! lol i will have to wait til after friday though cos my parents have been to cornwall and they always bring back clotted cream aaaargh!

Wow well done!!

Helloo!

Not long joined this forum - finding it fab. This thread is inspirational, especially to someone like me where the light at the end of the tunnel is so far away! Well done to all!

I will have to get a beginning photo of myself and hopefully in the not to distant furture I will be posting the before and after shots of myself.

Helen x

what a great idea for a thread! well done ladies, you all look amazing!!!
i have some before and after (well during)pics in my profile, so you are welcome to have a look!!!
:D

You look amazing, Tasha - you were always beautiful but the beauty is increasing as the weight is diminishing! :cool:

Well done on your loss so far, great stuff.

wow everyone looks great!!!!

hey guys...

thought id post a few pics for the craic!!

the first one is of me in Jan of this year at my biggest, the rest are 2 and a half stone down since joinin SW in June!

Still a long way to target though but will add pics for every 2stone or so I loose!

Hopefully this works as I dunno how to post pics lol

Jen xx

Attachments

• egypt.jpg
    egypt.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 784
  • DSCF1763 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1763 (Small).JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 656
  • DSCF1762 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1762 (Small).JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 617
  • DSCF1714 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1714 (Small).JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 6,232
awww thanks!!! I knows ive still a long way to go but thought I'd post a few pics during my journey! xx

Aww everyone looks great!!! i love this site!!! im a bit addicted to it though :S xx

i just found some old pics on a disk so i thought i would put up a face before and during as well! :)

Attachments

• faces.jpg
    faces.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,284
Wow .......... Jennifer .............. what a difference that 6st loss has made to your face! Well done you!

Back