Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

I thought I'd add a couple of pics. I did slimming world for the first time about 4-5 years ago and lost 4 stone, my before and after pics are below. I put some of it back on over time but now just over a stone off where I want to be so getting somewhere near.

Before:
DSCN0357_2_.JPG

After:
My_Piccy.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm. I'll have to try to add them again. I uploaded them to flickr and thought I'd done it right.

All sorted now. I need to get some recent pics as I'm a few years older now lol. I shall dig out a before and during since I started Slimming World this time around.

Last edited:
not sure if this will work but it should be a full term pic, a before sw pic and a after loosin 1.5stone pic

Attachments

• fullterm.jpg
    fullterm.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 861
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 950
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 841
Wow! you all look great!. Can't wait to post my weight lost pictures when I get there.
Thanks for the inspiration. This thread is actually why I joined minimins

i have an absolute hidious picture of me graduating in september which is what has made me determined this time. My mum bought 3 copies of the picture before i saw it black maybe slimming but graduation robes certainly are not lol. When i have lost around 3 stone i may put it on here lol

Okay So this is a week before I started my diet I probably put a stone on that day as it consisted of beer, more beer, pizza, more beer and a kebab:

Ewwwwu.jpg

and a now photo 3 stones lighter:

resize_image_-1457952466.jpg

Well it looks like you were having a great time in the first picture! well done, you have done really well

Tasha, you look really pretty :) congratz. I'm feeling really stoked up to slim from all these fabby pics ^-^ x

holla, tasha!!! you've really done well!! :)

Half way through and 2 stone down.

Before pics:
101_0117.jpg

102_0195.jpg

P9030282.jpg

After pics:
DSCN6807.jpg

DSCN6809.jpg

wow u look amazing hun xx

Awhh thank you guys :)

Back