DSC00152.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 370
  • SDC10722.jpg
    SDC10722.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 453
ps you all look fab:)

My before and afters

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I don't like pictures of me, but it's good to remind ourselves of how far we have come....and that it is possible.

2 and 1/2 stone left to go :D

Thankyou.....yh I think I will stick to my natural hair colour from now on....plus it took me too long to grow out lol.......

You all look fab xx

this is moi BEFORE started 2 weeks ago didnt do really well, hoping to be back on track tomorrow

Attachments

• DSC00115.JPG
    DSC00115.JPG
    264.4 KB · Views: 446
Sorry did not like my photos being up any longer!

Last edited:
Okay I thought i better put a photo of me at my heaviest - so here i am at my top weight in October 2009 on holiday in Mexico - its gonna be a while for the target photo, but I guess we all have to start somewhere - 18.5lbs off to date....

i think the only thing i miss about myself in these piccies is my tan! the second photo i am doing 'saturday night fever' in case you are wondering (i had drank a lot of wine as well!)

Attachments

• CIMG7467-1.JPG
    CIMG7467-1.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 600
  • CIMG7486.jpg
    CIMG7486.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
Here's me last summer, finishing the Leeds 10k but weighing 16st and feeling very unhappy about it.
MNghvl.jpg

And here I am tonight, having lost my 1st stone with SW. My reward was to buy some new jeans, hence the pic of my (slightly smaller!) bum!!
wXBis.jpg

I've got another approx 4.5 stone to lose, but I feel better already. Small steps!

Rx

Very inspiring to see some of the pictures. Well done!

Hope to post some of mine when I meet my half way target :)

I think I can finally post some before and During pics! It's taken me a long while to see the difference myself even though others can notice it. I am/was so embarrassed of the way i looked before I started so putting this pic up is a huge thing!

January 2009
22453-albums1581-picture13496.jpg

December 2009
22453-albums1581-picture13497.jpg

Kelly , you look great, I can really see the difference in your weight but the biggest difference is in your face, you have a much happy look, determined to carry on ,suppose its a positive look and the old you has a negative look. Well done

Back