Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

Thanks people, yeah its Peacocks, the dress LOL!

Well done Shrimpy, Emsie and Minzie, you all look fab :)

Keep going everyone!

5 weeks post natal, pics are one week apart, will be weighing myself on my mums scales later
:D

swpic.jpg

The first pic was the week I started something like 23rd Jan...and the second pic I took today...1 stone 11.5 pounds down

Attachments

• HPIM0626.jpg
    HPIM0626.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 501
  • SDC10027.jpg
    SDC10027.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 449
Wow you both look fantastic well done xxxx

Hi all,

So I'm a forum returner and thought I would post my story so far.....

This is me at the beginning of my weight loss journey - I lost my first three stone without SW and the rest on SW

17301-albums1134-picture6472.jpg

And this is me now (with the red hair). I have managed to put on a stone....but I will have it off in a jiffy!! lol. Hence why I am back on here to get my ass whooped back into shape :D

17301-albums2389-picture14494.jpg

Reactions: Taz
Wow, as a newbie to the forum and a SW returner I just wanted to say what fantastically inspiring photos there are on here!

StacieG I'm in Somerset too! We have very similar stats as well, but I'm not brave enough to post any pics on here!

xx

I haven't been here very long and this is the first time I've seen the pics. Pity Sw doesnt use some of them for its cover girls. I 'm not sure whether to be jealous or inspired. Does that that sound bad?Anyway maybe one day eh...............

I haven't been here very long and this is the first time I've seen the pics. Pity Sw doesnt use some of them for its cover girls. I 'm not sure whether to be jealous or inspired. Does that that sound bad?Anyway maybe one day eh...............

Lol...there is nothing wrong with that feeling at all!! We have all felt a little envious that we are not at the same stage as others, yet at the still time being happy for them and inspired.

Personally, it's stories like so many men and women on here that made me the woman I am today! Keep going, chin up and enjoy your weight loss journeym and in no time at all you will be posting your pics full of pride :D

K xxx

Wow, as a newbie to the forum and a SW returner I just wanted to say what fantastically inspiring photos there are on here!

StacieG I'm in Somerset too! We have very similar stats as well, but I'm not brave enough to post any pics on here!

xx

I have become very used to my weight now, I don't mind talking about it, or showing it now because it is changing and getting better!! nearly 2 stone gone...another 8 to go lol x x

I lost 2 1/2 stone last year with SW but decided to give WW a go this year and have lost and gained the same half stone since January!! I've always done SW at home but am going to brave my first class next week as I still have at least 6 stone to go. I'm now confident enough to talk about my weight but still not good at facing up to it in the form of pics, especially on the internet lol!

You're doing great and looking great too. Good luck with the rest of your journey!

xx

Hello all.
Just wanted to say thank you for posting all your inspiring pics. How brave you all are and how wonderful you all look!
I'm new around here. Have done SW in the past - years ago and lost a couple of stone, then had a another go last year not so successful :sigh: Am now at the heaviest I have ever been (15st 8lb) and I'm only tiny (in height) at 4ft 11. Anyway time for a change fed up of feeling like a blob of lard and having no energy. Also want to lose weight to have a baby, oh and I'm getting married!
Cheers
Jen
:)

Hello all.
Just wanted to say thank you for posting all your inspiring pics. How brave you all are and how wonderful you all look!
I'm new around here. Have done SW in the past - years ago and lost a couple of stone, then had a another go last year not so successful :sigh: Am now at the heaviest I have ever been (15st 8lb) and I'm only tiny (in height) at 4ft 11. Anyway time for a change fed up of feeling like a blob of lard and having no energy. Also want to lose weight to have a baby, oh and I'm getting married!
Cheers
Jen
:)

Hi Jen and welcome :D Exciting times ahead for you!! You'll find so much support and ideas on here so I'm sure that this will be the time for you. I had tried and tried before and it wasn't until I joined here last year that I was able to really commit. Good luck and look forward to seeing you post :D xx

Thanks for all your pictures guys they really are an inspiration! I cant wait until Im posting mine!

Back