Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

Well done!!

peopleith large weightloss did your tummy and hips shrink with weightloss

ive just started im mum of 2 and stretch mareks etc.... and really hoping saggy belly goes with theweight :(

mandy buckley before and during

these are a few before and during pics!!!
this pic is me at my heaviest...15 stone!!

PICT0086.jpg

this is before at 15 stone and after at 13.4!!!

before and after pics!!.jpg

wow

you look fantastic

well done you

:)

Not quite at target yet but here are a couple of comparison pics!

Last July - size 16, 13 stone+!

1zmckfd.jpg
29z1kqr.jpg

Both of these taken in the past couple of weeks, over 1.5 stone lighter and size 12!

icvfj7.jpg
2lw95r6.jpg

Just got to get the last half a stone or so off now!

Wow - well done

OMG you look PHENOMENAL!!!! I can't believe you're 11 1/2 stone and look that tiny! You must be very toned and muscly :D
Well done, you must be so proud and excited, you look hot!!

OMG you look PHENOMENAL!!!! I can't believe you're 11 1/2 stone and look that tiny! You must be very toned and muscly :D
Well done, you must be so proud and excited, you look hot!!

PMSL! Thanks! But I do not exercise and am the least muscley person you could meet! I know I look slim in those pics, but somehow it doesn't translate into real life, I am honestly not tiny! But thanks again (and to Ian and Gonnabesmall), will post more pics when I'm at target.

Off to check out the rest of the pics on this thread now!

Do you not do any excercise to look like that, you look so good i would love to look that tiny at goal!

Not a jot Katie, however I do have a busy life - lots of travelling with work, running around after a 3 year old etc etc which is the reason I haven't been able to do any structured exercise as I don't have a lot of free time and what free time I do have I like to relax. My lifestyle has changed in that we're more inclined to go for a trek around the local country park once or twice a week rather than sit at home or in the soft play centre but nothing that could be constituted as regular exercise.

lookin' good Chicky Noops! It's ALWAYS so motivating checking this thread out! Well done to everyone who's posted! Can't wait to see more "Before" and "Now" photos soon!

Chicky Noops - you look fantastic! I have 2 stone to loose too, and you have really inspired me! By the way, can I ask where you got that dress? It's fab!

You all look amazing.

Seeing before and after's like this make me more motivated as i want the same result.

Thankyou :)

Back