Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

awww i can't see angelbecki's pics :(

well done Ellebear and niknaks, that's amazing!

NikNaks, Ellebear and Angel you all have made massive transformations- Congratulations!! Look great!

wow, ellebear, and angel, you both look gorgeous- and even more gorgeous in the current/after pics ;) wow :)

thank you everyone for the compliments :D

Hiya all.

I have only lost 19lbs with sw but since i had my boy i have actually lost just under 3 stone so here goes......

First one is about 4 hours before i had my son.

The second is when he was 5 days old.

And the last one was taken this weekend....I still dont get full shot photos lol. But it kinda gives you and me.... an idea.

Attachments

• P1010500.jpg
    P1010500.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 614
  • P1010697.jpg
    P1010697.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 6,979
  • P1020891.jpg
    P1020891.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 683
wow you're doing so well! keep up the good work :D

Me before weighing 13st 5lb, (I'm 5ft 3) size 16/18
25295_10150179277630401_642125400_11740899_2102518_n.jpg

Me after now weighing 9st 3.5lb (currently 1.5lb under target but within target range) I'm size 8 now :)
30897_10150185493235401_642125400_11910843_2414195_n.jpg

wow you look like a different person.

havent had a look through yet but your certainly an inspiration!
x

wow you look like a different person.

havent had a look through yet but your certainly an inspiration!
x

Aw thank you sweetheart, I want to put more photos on but I don't know how to - am new to forums but thought this would help me stay at target :girlpower: got WI 2nite, never fails to scare me lol.. 6.30pm :cry: touch wood I've done ok, still feel slim lol

If you ever need any hints or tips, I'm your woman :8855: xxxx

hey everyone your pictures are all sooooo inspiring!! ive only been on SW for a few weeks now so i dont even have a during photo never mind an after! am i allowed to post my before??

ive been searching for ages trying to find a full length one and im a bit worried if i dont post it now ill get in a strop with myself and delete it forever!

hey everyone your pictures are all sooooo inspiring!! ive only been on SW for a few weeks now so i dont even have a during photo never mind an after! am i allowed to post my before??

ive been searching for ages trying to find a full length one and im a bit worried if i dont post it now ill get in a strop with myself and delete it forever!

Yes post your before pics, it might help you see what you want to change about your body and give you motivation :D - why don't you take some pics now as well? x

ok here goes....
first one is me before i started (on the right obviously) and then the 2nd one is from a night out this friday and i'm in the middle surrounded by my beautiful skinny friends :(

on every other photo ive looked at especially of the last 3 months, im just a head sticking up at the back behind everyone else :( i dont want to be like that any more!!

Attachments

• me and kirsty at corp.jpg
    me and kirsty at corp.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 585
  • girls in the edge (2).jpg
    girls in the edge (2).jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 640
Looking good. Thanks for sharing

ok here goes....
first one is me before i started (on the right obviously) and then the 2nd one is from a night out this friday and i'm in the middle surrounded by my beautiful skinny friends :(

on every other photo ive looked at especially of the last 3 months, im just a head sticking up at the back behind everyone else :( i dont want to be like that any more!!

I felt the same, I never liked my pic taken and now am a bit vain lol - it sounds arrogant but I love the way I look! I know that you will love the way you look soon! Keep on going, you can do this :D x

Back